PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 919293

Nepenthes's AvatarNepenthes
Hey there! I'd like to use both the Gold Poke and Credit sprite images for two spriting projects. I wouldn't be taking the images themselves to edit, I would be creating new ones and using the existing images as a visual reference. (as the sprites will feature both credits and gold poke) The sprites would be as follows: A Meowth clutching pawfuls of credit bills, and a Fennekin (or possibly another Pokemon, have not decided yet) sleeping in a pile of Gold Poke. EDIT: I realize I'm not asking to use sprites themselves, but rather the creative property of Pokefarm. So, I understand if this request is rejected.
Formerly Scrapdragon. Avatar by MoonPaw! You can see me spiral into debt to fund my melan Vivillon addiction, and also help me out, by checking my Journal
birdknight's Avatarbirdknight
May I use PFQ's Sylveon sprite for a sprite fusion request?
Icon by me of my OC Eddit
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by birdknight

May I use PFQ's Sylveon sprite for a sprite fusion request?
I formally grant permission to edit the Sylveon sprite for the purpose of a customer's order. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 25/8/2016. As this is a customer's order, please make sure they include this screenshot as proof of permission to display the edited PFQ sprite in their signature or about me.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
I was wondering if I could get permission to use the party sprites of PFQ Exclusives/Variants? They would be used for my S/A/M Party Sprite Thread, which can be found here.
Sei's AvatarSei
Since they're not being edited in any way, no permission is needed. :)
Rhunya's AvatarRhunya
Good afternoon, may I use the Lunapine sprite for a customer's fusion request? Thank you~
2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
Score: 2162
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Rhunya

Good afternoon, may I use the Lunapine sprite for a customer's fusion request? Thank you~
I formally grant permission to edit the Lunupine sprite for the purpose of a customer's order. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2016. As this is a customer's order, please make sure they include this screenshot as proof of permission to display the edited PFQ sprite in their signature or about me.
Rhunya's AvatarRhunya
Thanks very much~
Weasel's AvatarWeasel
May I get permission to edit the Mega Furret Q? It isn't for an order or anything..I just really like it and wanna customize it for the fun ^v^

Avatar done by myself! Character is mine!

Signature/About Me : @IsItNecessary
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Weasel

May I get permission to edit the Mega Furret Q? It isn't for an order or anything..I just really like it and wanna customize it for the fun ^v^
I formally grant permission to edit the mega furret Q sprite for the purpose of a personal edit. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 25/SEPT/2016.

Pages: 12345··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page