PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 919293

Five Pebbles's AvatarFive Pebbles
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): -Lunupine, Rockruff, Solynx, Vivillon (Tundra), Kinaster and Bunbori Usage: -Ill be using them for pokesona, and fusion. There might be slight recoloring of Rockruff. Who's making the sprite: -Me! Thank you! (small note: Im unsure of if im supposed to mention what variation of Vivillon id be using so I put that there in case I am)
Icon - flickering-nightfall
Lv. 40 — 4,573 / 4,921
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
HuntedTiger6's AvatarHuntedTiger6
Hi Sei! I'd like to use PFQ's sprite of Fennekin for a fusion (with Umbreon) to be a 'claimable' sprite in my sprite dump/shop, as well as Solynx and Lunupine's sprites and Mega sprites for a fusion or two for my personal use as an OC or maybe a new Pokesona. Thank you! ^.^

Banners

The following banners were made for my sprite dump: Banner by Frøsix! Banner by NokiaPoland!
Avatar lineart by lilly gerbil on DevianArt, colored by me. Maybe check out my journal or sprite dump?
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Mega Umbreon and Mega Espeon Usage: Fussion with Glaceon for a new OC of mine. Who's making the sprite: Shazi is going to help me design the fussion when she has time. So most likely her? Thank you!
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Popplio Usage: I would like to be able to have BriannaKitty use the sprite in a commission I ordered, the sprite will go on the characters Toyhouse page and most likely in places around the site. Who's making the sprite: BriannaKitty Thank you!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
I have a question - if I asked permission to use a sprite before, but I decide to update that sprite to a newer version, would I have to ask permission again or use the original screenshot of permission?
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
NokiaPoland's AvatarNokiaPoland
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Lunupine, Solnyx, Kinaster, Mega Zoroark Q, Sylveon, Mega Ninetales Q, Mega Lunupine, Mega Solnyx Usage: an recolour and a fusion, Personal use Who's making the sprite:Me Thank you!
By: Ruby Ilustration
Azozel's AvatarAzozel
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Fennekin Normal Usage: Fusion Who's making the sprite: Me, as a fusion with Shinx.
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me
Rockruffie's AvatarRockruffie
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s):Lunupine and Shiny Lunupine Usage: Mirroring the Sprites for a banner for LuckyBonsaiTree Who's making the sprite: I'll be putting them together like in my signature and about me, the art will be unchanged.
They/Them please -5 PFQ time
W.D.Gaster's AvatarW.D.Gaster
Is using the Icons for GP, CR, ZC, and Hypermode vouchers okay for a Shop thread I own?
42/1000 statues of all types for hunts.
Icon made by me
DakDak's AvatarDakDak

QUOTE originally posted by W.D.Gaster

Is using the Icons for GP, CR, ZC, and Hypermode vouchers okay for a Shop thread I own?
You can use em! You don't need to ask permission! But you have to ask permission if you are editing them (I think xD)
~Avatar by Shadowfeather~ Apocalyptic Growlithe hunt: 109/15/1/2511
× 0 / 1000

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page