PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 919293

BriannaKitty's AvatarBriannaKitty
Could I use the Gourgeist sprite(s) for making someone's pokesona? Thank you! They don't play Pokefarm and wouldn't be using it on the site, otherwise I'd have them ask.
☆★ There's always something to believe in, so don't give up! ☆★ Check my page for my hoard status! ☆★ ☆★ Your friendly neighborhood cat mom. ☆★ Lets be friends! ☆★ I love to draw, space, and fairies! ☆★ (divider by Miemie-chan3 on dA, sprites via pokestadium, edited by me.)
magicswirls's Avatarmagicswirls
You have to have the person you are making the pokesona for ask permission. I actually don't know why.
BriannaKitty's AvatarBriannaKitty

QUOTE originally posted by magicswirls

You have to have the person you are making the pokesona for ask permission. I actually don't know why.
Mmm. The problem therein is that they don't play Pokefarm, and it'd mostly be for their personal use, although I'll probably also be using it as an example in my store.
hello! could i get permission to use the

spoiler

i mean you probably know what it is if it's spoiler tagged

well okay don't say i didn't warn you
Kinaster sprite!
for personal Pokesona edits (which may include light fusion and/or recoloring) to be used on-site?
wonderful veronica art in icon by mimi-loves-foxes! 0 / 500 origin sashes (they/them // he/him) hoards: Salandit (♂ only), dragons, dragons 2, assorted good boys, battle lesbians, sound financial decisions, kudos
Tenn's AvatarTenn
Hello, may I have permission to use the sprite of Rockruff and Litten for two pokesonas? It would mostly be a recolor, but I might add small changes to it such as changing the whiskers of Litten. That is still not entirely sure though, so I'm mostly going to recolor the sprites, if that is okay. I would like to use them in my about.
(By the hearts of broken dreams) Let’s build it one piece at a time, A today where you’re not alone (Always, Always) We’ve created a fortunate nation again Ah, all the time “Why do people get close to one another?” I question, and the sun rises
dollchu's Avatardollchu
I would like to request permission to have a fusion pokemon made using Primarina and Ninetales. Mystera would be the spriter and she asked me to ask for permission first since she doesn't currently have permission for Gen6-7 sprites.

Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Pusheen

Can you fuse a Alolan Vulpix (shiny) and shiny Umbreon sprite
You can, but if you're asking for yourself then you have to be more specific with what you're going to do with the sprite when completed I believe. E.g personal use, use in a template, use in a banner, use in your about me section and so forth.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Zubat's AvatarZubat
Could I get permission to recolor/edit the Kinaster sprite for personal use? Could I also get permission to fuse the same Kinaster sprite with Eevee? Thanks!~
  • About
  • Collecting
  • Other
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 95 — 20,715 / 30,068
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
◤Chris | He/Him◢ ❤ Lover of Braixens and Zubats ❤
Collecting:
GS Balls
Zubats
Gligars
× 392 / 500
Stream Milo Murphy's Law on Disney+ !!
credits
Code @Colorful Braixen & Zubat Art by Piptoons on Twitter (16+) Backgrounds from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
iamadaboi's Avatariamadaboi
I'm not sure if i already have permission to use the Sylveon sprite, but if i don't then may i use it? I will be using it for fusions in the future, making megas of it etc etc. If i have permission, i'm so sorry! ;;
PFP by him. PFP is Tsumugi Shirogane, a property of Spike Chunsoft. i do not claim her as my own, nor do I claim the art as my own. my journal ~>despaircito <~

QUOTE originally posted by iAmAdAbOi

I'm not sure if i already have permission to use the Sylveon sprite, but if i don't then may i use it? I will be using it for fusions in the future, making megas of it etc etc. If i have permission, i'm so sorry! ;;
you need to get permission for each use of said sprite not just an all around permission I believe

'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'
Please click Chompy
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'

Avatar Made by experiment0143, inspired by a sprite made by Absolity
King's Rock

King's Rock

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A crown-shaped rock that exerts dominance over foes.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,509,296
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockDragon
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page