PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234567··· 206207208

KyáiiChán's AvatarKyáiiChán
One thing that has just been brought to my attention, is something that is on PF1, however. I've just had PKRs, and assuming that you enable that here, too, would it be possible to have the 'recent happenings on the farm' put into a hide tab? Because after you have PKRS, and assuming you don't have like, every Pokemon locked for whatever reason, your page is pretty much spammed, and it takes forever to scroll. See here. It might make it a little more convenient? Just a suggestion :3 ♥
My Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, custom hunts etc.) Murphs Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, items etc.) [♡] forum avatar created for me by the wonderful DuchessLunaire, for my use only ♥ [♡]
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: One or more tags were opened, but not closed. Expected [/i] (opened on line 1) on line 3

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[quote=KyaiiChan]One thing that has just been brought to my attention, is something that is on PF1, however. I've just had PKRs, and assuming that you enable that here, too, would it be possible to have the 'recent happenings on the farm' put into a hide tab? Because after you have PKRS, and assuming you don't have like, every Pokemon locked for whatever reason, your page is pretty much spammed, and it takes forever to scroll. See [url=http://prntscr.com/1mt89q]here[/url]. It might make it a little more convenient? Just a suggestion :3 ♥ [/quote] Unlike on PF, the Recent Happenings doesn't expand endlessly here. It's in a fixed-size container, so there's no need for this. Besides, suggestions should be in the [i]Suggestionsp/i] forum ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
KyáiiChán's AvatarKyáiiChán
Ah, I see. Sorry, didn't see that thread! * still not sure where everything is ;u; *
Kurai9Angel's AvatarKurai9Angel
I have a question of something I was just thinking about and might simply be browsing past, is there a spot anywhere like on Pokefarm under the parties area where you can see everyone (online & offline) that has clicked you but you haven't clicked back?
Nightmare's AvatarNightmare
@Kurai: Click on your farm and in the slide box, there are tabs at the bottom. One of them takes you to your interactions, click the drop menu and choose interactions then hit the show details button. It should show you all users who you have interacted with and have interacted with you.
Kurai9Angel's AvatarKurai9Angel
Ah! I hadn't found the details button before, I'd seen the graph, but not the details thanks ^^
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
Something I reeeally really like is how I no longer have to confirm if I want to double post in my journal. <3 I don't know if it's like that for other topics or not, but it comes in handy. ^_^ After spending a couple of days here, I have to say I really like the design of the site a lot more than I did when I first joined. It's still... different, but I'm getting more used to it and even starting to like parts of it. XD I can't wait until we can change the mountain picture in the background though so I can start making skins. :c
Methos's AvatarMethos
I'm still able to see my Pokemon in my fields even after I've dropped them off at the DayCare. Is this the new way of things or a bug?
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
I love the site, really <3 But I still have someting that bothers me; Where can you open your boxes? I can't find that yet ^^'
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
Torva's AvatarTorva
@WolfRain, I've seen this question somewhere before (cant find it right now) but I believe the answer was, you are not able to open boxes at this time. on another note, One thing I think is really nice is the Artwork in the pokedex, it is super cool. Also I've been able to navigate around pretty good, and other than one little thing that is now fixed, I think the site is super. I actually enjoy playing this site more than the original.

Pages: 1234567··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page