PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 204205206207208

Totomew's AvatarTotomew
Hi! I just looked at this thread for the first time in a long time if ever and thought I would share some General Feedback on the sites new Daycare update, it's fantastic! I absolutely love it, thank you very much for it! (If this is the wrong place to put this I apologize!) As a person who has trouble remembering all the different factors involved in breeding I would generally have to check and re-check the breeders guide thread trying to get it all right and having all the info that affects a pair right there is really really nice! Thank you for the update!~ I've been with Pokefarm for a long time and I appreciate the continuous effort made to keep updating the site with more things, better playing, and events! While I'm not a person who always likes changes the effort and hard work you all put in to ever update and change is appreciated, thank you for making such a fun Pokemon site! :D
eternalelixer's Avatareternalelixer
I think it should allow you to change your Email because I cannot find how to do that, otherwise it's a great game!
(hover)
i'm a bi mess! i'm.. cassgender? ig? idk ^^ currently hunting for a Melan Vulpix
hey! i'm eternalelixer. i get nervous around new people ^_^ pfp
credit
Background from Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales F2U code by Gumshoe!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by Ihavedisney

I think it should allow you to change your Email because I cannot find how to do that, otherwise it's a great game!
Contact support to change your email https://pokefarm.com/support
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
This game is pretty enjoyable (besides the fact that you are forced to give a user a pokemon when trading and it gets annoying becuase there are times when I would like to give users just currency but then end up having to give them a pokomon too)
Meteorite Shard A

Meteorite Shard A

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

One of the fragments of a Meteorite. It's faintly warm to the touch.

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +187,427
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Very fun love how there is a wiki to explain to you how it works and staff to tell you very detailed informaition and can see your recently traded. Also I love the ramdomness of the lab Pokemons and that you used all of the regions and that you can dress your pokemon up! I also LOVE that there is a shelter and that I sometimes find my friends lost pokemon! Love the field research. The ONLY thing I would like to change is I wish when we dress up our pokemon we can make the accessory or pokemon bigger or smaller (I already like how you can make them tilted). That's my oppinion over all great game 1-5 stars would give it a 5 star and would reccomend to all ages and to pokemon fans definitely would keep me entertained for the rest of Covid :D
(pfp by CirceZ) not sure what to write here rather than I wanted to quit pfq and everyone was sending me gifts, I changed my mind now so I feel guilty but thank you ;-; Click This Little Onion Lady:
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
albino's Avataralbino
Just found out that this thread existed, I live under a rock ok. It's a very entertaining game, It takes aspects from the original pokemon game (Like the Pokewalker) that many loved but it also has its own features which I find makes the game even more fun. I had found myself being on this site for many hours during covid and I'm not sure what I would do if my friend didn't introduce me to this game. I especially like how users can customize how PfQ Looks and that this isn't a Pay to Win/Pay to Play game and that people who don't want to spend money (Like me) on the game can still enjoy it and that they can still get most of the things (Ex: Currency) that the game offers. The updates are great, Not a startling amount at a time and the threads on the News give a quick overview of what the updates do/can do. This is one of the very few games that have a non-toxic community and anyone of any age would enjoy. This is definitely a game that I would (highly) recommend to others. I appreciate the effort put in to make this site the way it is today and keep it up! c:
Forum Icon: garbocan_
topmarks's Avatartopmarks
i am losing my mind trying to adopt from the shelter WHY does hovering over something make it the selected thing at the bottom how do you adopt things that aren't on the bottom row
MajicShadow's AvatarMajicShadow
(just a fun suggestion) I am not sure if this is already an option but the same way we get a special userbar for hypermode i feel like we should also get some or one based of seniority. Example user has been a member since 2014 Status: Ancient Member maybe ever 2-5 years you get a rank and maybe even a small reward just stuff to keep the OG's and loyal members appreciated?
http://31.media.tumblr.com/44da08b6f2f4e45c594a6df9d2f69ac3/tumblr_mrjvp45rbc1rpn9eno1_500.gif
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
it will be great if the ZC can obtain by purchase a lot of GP. and, also the shiny charm is hard to obtain (also z-crystal)
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +3,917,650
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

Malle's AvatarMalle
hello my loves now i've been here for so long it's time to say thank you.thank you for all the help i got in the time you guys are the best i love this game
advent

Pages: 123··· 204205206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page