PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 206207208

small suggestion for people with vision problems? sometimes i have to ask people what colors the shiny/melan miniors are because they're dark. other different colored species have their forms labeled by color (i.e. Squawkabilly with "Yellow/Blue/Green/Red Plumage"), so i wanted to suggest that maybe it be added to minior as well? just on the exposed form, maybe? maybe instead of just saying "Exposed" it could say "Exposed Red/Orange/etc Core." I realize it may not align with the real pokedex in Pokemon but i think it would be a nice small quality of life thing for users with bad vision! (i have perfect color vision but i'm extremely nearsighted, so unless my phone/laptop is close to my face, i can't always decipher the colors) feedback is always welcome, but i don't really see any drawbacks to this other than. well. a little work on niet's part editing all the code where "Exposed" appears. if you guys can think of anything, let me know! edit: it was pointed out to me by a friend (thank you justicebeetle) that mons like Squawkabilly have different dexes for each form. this is not what i want to happen because, well, that's stressful to complete and just adds more strain to getting arceus and things like that. it may not be possible in the code to just slap it in without making dex entries for each one, but if it is possible, then i'd like to keep it one dex and just have the cores labeled just in case. the general dex could say [Exposed Core] but when you click on the specific pokemon it could say [Exposed _ Core]

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 4466
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

small suggestion for people with vision problems? sometimes i have to ask people what colors the shiny/melan miniors are because they're dark. other different colored species have their forms labeled by color (i.e. Squawkabilly with "Yellow/Blue/Green/Red Plumage"), so i wanted to suggest that maybe it be added to minior as well? just on the exposed form, maybe? maybe instead of just saying "Exposed" it could say "Exposed Red/Orange/etc Core." I realize it may not align with the real pokedex in Pokemon but i think it would be a nice small quality of life thing for users with bad vision! (i have perfect color vision but i'm extremely nearsighted, so unless my phone/laptop is close to my face, i can't always decipher the colors) feedback is always welcome, but i don't really see any drawbacks to this other than. well. a little work on niet's part editing all the code where "Exposed" appears. if you guys can think of anything, let me know! edit: it was pointed out to me by a friend (thank you justicebeetle) that mons like Squawkabilly have different dexes for each form. this is not what i want to happen because, well, that's stressful to complete and just adds more strain to getting arceus and things like that. it may not be possible in the code to just slap it in without making dex entries for each one, but if it is possible, then i'd like to keep it one dex and just have the cores labeled just in case. the general dex could say [Exposed Core] but when you click on the specific pokemon it could say [Exposed _ Core]
It ought to be possible, since it's already the case for Flabebe. Full support ^^
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Oops, never mind.
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●

QUOTE originally posted by flybynyx

Just curious: with vision problems, do you have trouble distinguishing any gems from one onother too, if they are not labeled?
occasionally? but it tends to not bother me nearly as much because i know the general color and order that they go in for the most part. i.e. in tables, grass comes before bug, fire before fighting, psychic before fairy, etc :3 the colors are different enough that when in a decent range of my visibility, i can see exactly which gem it is, but further away from my face, the colors blur all together :3c i have severe astigmatisms in both eyes. the issue with minior is that the colors you get are completely random, and sometimes without another to compare it to, i'm like. huh? which color is this? and i'm never 100% sure until i find something to compare it to or ask someone else
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
I deleted the question because I re-thought & figured it might be too personal a question to ask in this space. Thank you for answering.
Charizard95's AvatarCharizard95
I'm not happy with the way the shelter works now I preferred the original
hey my name is charizard95 or some know me as riz or even ninja chairs lol all from pokebattlers if you want to know more about me then just ask i also accept rfrs

Pages: 123··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page