PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 205206207208

SO I just stumbled across the forums again after my long absence, and I wanted a place to share my feedback. Lo and behold, I found one. I have been a part of Pokefarm since... well, a long time. I transferred from PF1. Over the years I've taken long 'bouts of haitus, mostly because life got in the way and everything changes as you grow up. I decided to come back about a week ago, and of course, I was overwhelmed by all the new PFQ exclusives, Forme changes, and everything else I left unfinished when I dropped it last. I have come to say, the administrative and development team have come a long way, and I am proud to be a PokeFarmer. The QOL mode is amazing. I already spend hours stalking the shelter to try and grab exclusives I missed out on. This takes it to a whole new level. Things that took me forever now only take me a few clicks. Automatic field sorting. This is a godsend! Now I have no care in the world if someone sorted their fields, it does it for me! Eliminating the wrong berry in party clicking... gosh, it just makes everything FLOW. The Wishforge changes, especially regarding the fact that mega evolutions, interactions, ect now count towards building a badge. It used to be only Pokemon evolutions, if I remember correctly, and I have so many fields of Pokemon sitting waiting to be evolved. I can have a farm back down to a manageable size again. I want to cry from happiness. The Daycare tells me exactly why my pokemon aren't producing eggs. Sure they have base happiness, but there are other factors and I LOVE KNOWING. I'm not exactly sure if I'm missing out on anything, but those few things (as big as they are) are so much appreciated. I expected to come back for a week and drop the game again, but these changes really make it easier to understand and play. I can't wait to see further developments and ease of access. Thank you!
gamerjohn1991's Avatargamerjohn1991
I absolutely enjoy this place. And I'm not sure if this counts as a spoiler for PLA, but Paras's Pokedex entry in that game says that newly-hatched species lack mushrooms on their backs. I was hoping that, in a future update, Paras have no mushrooms when they first hatch, one mushroom at Level 6, and the iconic two mushrooms at Level 12. Think of it like how Vulpix starts with one tail when it hatches, and gains an additional tail at certain levels all the way up to Level 30. Other than that, I really, really enjoy this place and I hope more details are added as the years go by.
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
methos is a cool mod. thats all i have to say.
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
OswinCha0tic's AvatarOswinCha0tic
Came here to say that the sprite artists are incredible and specifically the Hisuian Braviary looks freaking amazing.
Hiyah, big fan here. I wanted to say that Unown melan's specifically could be another color, the black looks a bit too close to his regular gray/grey. (I was kinda thinking red since his shiny is blue but whatever you decide on will be fine too)
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️
astray's Avatarastray
I adore the sparkly pokès and the deltas are cool B) QoL is so helpful too! The only thing not great is whenever I accidentally do something wrong, a mod PMs me and it's always "Hello. It has been brought to our attention that..." I just feel like a robot is talking to me :/ maybe change it up a little?
Jenny, Collector of Cute Deltas <3 S/A/D Swablu and Altaria collector
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe Sprite by Tøgê-kïss
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
I am not sure why the weaknesses overrides the typing of a field, for example if I have a Huisian Zorua (normal ghost type), and if I put it in a normal type field or a ghost type field it loses happiness either way... I thought the obvious way that fields should've worked is that it prioritizes the type of the field over strengths and weaknesses.
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,333,984
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Glaciersong

I am not sure why the weaknesses overrides the typing of a field, for example if I have a Huisian Zorua (normal ghost type), and if I put it in a normal type field or a ghost type field it loses happiness either way... I thought the obvious way that fields should've worked is that it prioritizes the type of the field over strengths and weaknesses.
It does, but immunity is stronger still.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
PØRTÄLS's AvatarPØRTÄLS
Impossible to access gragon without receiving a box from scours Edit: sorry about that! just found where gragon's place is *Staff edit: posts merged
P O R T A L S art of melanie martinez, album cover done by herself looking for special female petripeep family :3 P O R T A L S
heres my bait for my type race babies, done by Cyrus Catboy (amazing artist)
I normally don't post on Discussion forums, but I thought I may mention something about the different skin tones for the trainers! There are two things I'd like to give feedback on, actually :3 For starters, I do wish there were more skin tones, or maybe even just a colour wheel since the colours for trainers right now are... a little weird. For example, the third skin tone... I understand that it was supposed to be Hispanic/Latino coloured, but, in all honesty, it just looks like someone slapped an orange peel on the skin. (/lh) The second thing I would like to point out is that POC have lighter palms since there's less melanin in those areas! It does make me a little sad that with as many artists as there are, this feature of an entire ethnicity was removed :(

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"Our lives are made in these small hours" -Rob Thomas Baskets!Art!Shop!
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 8 — 311 / 384
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by me!

Pages: 123··· 205206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page