PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123456··· 206207208

Uhh.... Let me see if I can find it.... Everything is so different, I don't know where everything is >.< Edit: Ok, I found how to change it, but it isn't saving.... Edit 2: Got it. :P
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Holmes's AvatarHolmes

QUOTE originally posted by Kimie

I think the design is good as it is even if you have to scroll a little... the only other thing I could think of is to put the party at the top and the Trainer Card + About [username] at the bottom. And to have more space for the About [username] part you could display both Trainer Card sides at the same time without the flipping. Something like this: But I think I like the current layout better and it would take away the card flipping, but something like this would be easier for clicking on mobile devices and so.
I actually like that. o: I do like how the profile is set up currently, but that would make clicking a lot easier... It does put the about and stuff at the bottom of the page, but I imagine the main reason you'd go to someone's profile to begin with is to stalk click them anyways. I love the way the trainer card flips, but I think it would also look nice if the "About" section expanded down to the bottom (back) of the Trainer card like you showed in the picture. edit Ooooh! *claps* I love how it looks after the update. No scrolling required. :3 I'm totally okay with it being like this.
Nightmare's AvatarNightmare
I love the new party view!! :D No scrolling needed and it's super fast. I also like the fact that it doesn't look so jumbled up anymore or stretched out. I think it was very well done :) Also, now being able to navigate more of the site, I like the fields as well, as they are much easier to move pokemon around, especiall to sort them by berry, since you can now just hover over them and see their preferred berry instead of needing to go to their summary page. Also it allows you to move pokemon and have them lined up so they do not overlap, unlike on PF1 where you have to use a mini-viewer to move them around and it causes pokemon to overlap. Overall I am starting to get used to it and am enjoying it very much. I believe as I unlock the rest I will feel the same way about that as well. Keep up the good work :D I can see this going quite far as all the issues on PF1 that I had are slowly fading away as PFQ is made, which is pretty awesome. I can't wait to see how the game fairs when it is fully released with everything put in place. ^^
KyáiiChán's AvatarKyáiiChán
Okay. So. Like many people, I wasn't exactly 'happy' with the layout of the user page, because of how massive the buttons were and all the scrolling...but now that's been fixed. It's all good. However, it might just be my eggs, but I get this happen a lot: see here. I think it just needs more room. Or something. But other than that, everything else is alright. At the moment ^^ EDIT: Oooh. Found something I like even more.

QUOTE originally posted by Gold Poké

When bought, Vouchers will be added to your Inventory. You can redeem them yourself here, or you can give them to a Pokémon to hold so you can trade it with another user.
This..this is just love. It'll save a lot of faffing around with broken vouchers and the whole 'I didn't receive it' thing. I know some people were wondering if there would be an easier 'trading' system. Like, that you could just 'send' the item, rather than having to attach it to a Pokemon and then send it. Then again that might be a bit lazy Just throwing it out there~
My Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, custom hunts etc.) Murphs Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, items etc.) [♡] forum avatar created for me by the wonderful DuchessLunaire, for my use only ♥ [♡]
Kimie's AvatarKimie
I like how you changed the user page now and that you have the whole party in view immediatly :) Best of all the current user page didn't need to be rearranged. But I noticed that as soon as an egg is ready to hatch you now need to go to it's summary to actually hatch it and before the change you have been able to do that also on your user page. Don't know if you did that on purposes or if this part of the code just got lost when you changed it, but I actually liked the option to hatch you eggs on your user page...
Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
Question I know it's easy now to find the people who had already click you but later down the road when more people join how do we find them?
SparksSystem's AvatarSparksSystem
@Hope Star: Go to your Farm Page, there's a section called Interactions (it's the last one on the right), set it to show your interactions for Today and then click Show Details. That will tell you who you've clicked and who clicked on you, basically the exact same way PF1 does. Anyway, I really like the new Userpages. It's much easier to click on people now. I also like how the Fields make Pokemon you've clicked on already invisible. The only thing I don't really like are the Display Images for your Pokemon. It's cool that you can customize them and everything, but I wish there was a second way to display them that made the image smaller, like how PF1 had either the sprite or a small box to show.
Plural system. We use "we" to refer to ourselves. They/Them
Score: 0
Type race badge made by LycanKai
sweetpoison's Avatarsweetpoison
There seems to be a problem at the moment with logging in, I had to do it three times to actually gain access as it took a loooong time to log me in then the webpage would fail. I know it isn't my internet as every other page i'm using is running perfectly at the moment.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The server is thrashing, there will be problems until it levels back out, or until the transfer happens.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Methos's AvatarMethos
By any chance could the Field berry bag popup center over your mouse location instead of in the same spot in the center of the page? The field is always oriented below the popup, which leads to a lot of repetitive mouse movement.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.

Pages: 123456··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page