PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Nightmare's AvatarNightmare
I love the new party view!! :D No scrolling needed and it's super fast. I also like the fact that it doesn't look so jumbled up anymore or stretched out. I think it was very well done :) Also, now being able to navigate more of the site, I like the fields as well, as they are much easier to move pokemon around, especiall to sort them by berry, since you can now just hover over them and see their preferred berry instead of needing to go to their summary page. Also it allows you to move pokemon and have them lined up so they do not overlap, unlike on PF1 where you have to use a mini-viewer to move them around and it causes pokemon to overlap. Overall I am starting to get used to it and am enjoying it very much. I believe as I unlock the rest I will feel the same way about that as well. Keep up the good work :D I can see this going quite far as all the issues on PF1 that I had are slowly fading away as PFQ is made, which is pretty awesome. I can't wait to see how the game fairs when it is fully released with everything put in place. ^^
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page