PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: One or more tags were opened, but not closed. Expected [/i] (opened on line 1) on line 3

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[quote=KyaiiChan]One thing that has just been brought to my attention, is something that is on PF1, however. I've just had PKRs, and assuming that you enable that here, too, would it be possible to have the 'recent happenings on the farm' put into a hide tab? Because after you have PKRS, and assuming you don't have like, every Pokemon locked for whatever reason, your page is pretty much spammed, and it takes forever to scroll. See [url=http://prntscr.com/1mt89q]here[/url]. It might make it a little more convenient? Just a suggestion :3 ♥ [/quote] Unlike on PF, the Recent Happenings doesn't expand endlessly here. It's in a fixed-size container, so there's no need for this. Besides, suggestions should be in the [i]Suggestionsp/i] forum ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page