PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 612613614

SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
grandmaster.pngb.png
I'm posting here because i'm not sure this belongs in the bugs forum, but... I just realized that the white gummi and the clear gummi are exactly the same, whats up with that?
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
u.pngGS ballsu.png
I'm pretty sure that belongs in the thread known as Image Errors. You can't miss it in the Bugs forum

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Sciana's AvatarSciana
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SaberStar2

I'm posting here because i'm not sure this belongs in the bugs forum, but... I just realized that the white gummi and the clear gummi are exactly the same, whats up with that?
The sprites are from the Mystery Dungeon games and they're the same there too, it's not an error.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,626,454
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by SciZoroark

QUOTE originally posted by SaberStar2

The sprites are from the Mystery Dungeon games and they're the same there too, it's not an error.
oh, I guess i just never noticed that. I'd just always figured that the white gummis were just more.... white.
Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna
grandmaster.pngb+.png
Since Spinda's spot patterns were added, will you also code in Vivillon's different wing patterns?
27 | summon_zyg.png | 1000
Kang's AvatarKang
grandmaster.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by VanyaBraginsky

Since Spinda's spot patterns were added, will you also code in Vivillon's different wing patterns?
I believe Niet is trying to work out something for the different wing patterns for Vivillon. Since they come from different areas/regions and have those different patterns. I think it would be a little bit hard to do in all honesty. Unless he does decide to go with the Supplier since she gets eggs from all over the regions. I could be wrong though, but that's what I recall being talked about at one point.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
y.pngI collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
y.png
y.png175/500+

rock.png 0/3000 rock.png
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Mauhea's AvatarMauhea
retiredstaff.pngmaster.pngs.png
Ooh Niet, you superstar! Thank you very much for the flavour preference update! I know a lot of people have been asking for something like this and will surely find it a massive help organising their fields just the way they like.
Avatar made by Dream. Used with permission~
Lyra's AvatarLyra
master.pngc.png
I havn't used it yet but I am alrady in love with the new function c: thank you so much Niet!
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.
Caramel Lyth's AvatarCaramel Lyth
arceus.pngd+.png
YEEESS~ Thank you so much for this update Niet~! <3 Now I don't have to wait for the ol' PokeTracker anymore~ I'm so happy you don't understand <3
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
grandmaster.pnga.png
Oh my sweet Arceus, Niet, this update is just simply perfect. I wanted to suggest something similar recently, and my silent wish has just become true *-* Thank you very much~~~
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special fighting.png deltas + dragon.png deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page