PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 612613614

Randomgal9050's AvatarRandomgal9050
Finally! Been wondering if you'd get to that XD Time to make hoarding plans!~
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
I think I will be hunting Spinda once I get all the hunting necessities! The update got me interested in the little ditzy bears.
Anom's AvatarAnom
I like how the spots appear a day after I noticed they were missing. Perhaps they had never left in the first place and the internet is just an illusion.
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Anomynuos

Perhaps they had never left in the first place and the internet is just an illusion.
That's exactly it. Everything we know is an illusion! It's why no one noticed the spots until now ;)
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
OPGodBaby's AvatarOPGodBaby
i play a different pokemon game called "Pokemon Eclipse". they have many different types of pokemon and one of them is emerald. how about after you add in all the alola pokemon, you start making emerald pokemon and an emerald radar for emerald pokemon hunting. it will be like all the other hunting things you guys have. i have an emerald cherubi. ill look for an entire generation of emerald pokemon in exchange for 1 legendary pokemon. if you agree, then i will do it. OPGodBaby
Zen's AvatarZen
@OPGodBaby, suggestions are meant to go in the Suggestions part of the forum. However, staff aren't taking suggestions for new exclusives at this time.
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by OPGodBaby

i play a different pokemon game called "Pokemon Eclipse". they have many different types of pokemon and one of them is emerald. how about after you add in all the alola pokemon, you start making emerald pokemon and an emerald radar for emerald pokemon hunting. it will be like all the other hunting things you guys have. i have an emerald cherubi. ill look for an entire generation of emerald pokemon in exchange for 1 legendary pokemon. if you agree, then i will do it. OPGodBaby
We don't fancy infringing on other copyrights, nor do we feel like saddling our art team with even MORE work. They would have every right to legally pursue a case against us if we stole their idea of Emerald pokemon. Guess what we're NOT interested in doing? :P Even then, as Zen said - This isn't a suggestions thread, nor do we accept variant ideas from users. If you like your emerald pokemon, then you can enjoy them on that other site. Not here.
Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
how rare was the surfboard before this? i thought you could get it before this.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It was previously available in the Shop. Since the Contest Hall is not selling accessories yet, and the Surfboard is required for... something, it had to be made available elsewhere.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
well shoot. i had thought that you could get it already though scour missions. i think the wiki is the reason i thought that. oh well. maybe i will find one soon. i dont need it, would be nice to have it though.

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page