PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 157158159160161··· 612613614

KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Not sure if late april fools day oooooorrr.... I wish this was a thing back in the old pokefarm days. I still miss my purugly that ran away on a day I had no internet, which was rare, and she got shoved into a wrong field after being accidentally retrieved from scours. It was near the end of days for old poke'farm so that was the worse times to go missing as well. stayed up so late to find her and nothing. I still have her in my games but I miss her on my online fields. There will never be another Misa in my life that will feel the same as it did when I had her. u ~u BUT YEAH NOICE UPDATE WHOO! lmao
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Jellywolf's AvatarJellywolf
I don't really know what to feel regarding the removal of the running away "feature." I've just lost a shiny to the red gigaremo around 2 weeks ago. And then I decided to substitute my newly hatched Mons to breed and let them run away so that they wouldn't clutter my fields during my hunt (in essence bypassing the 12-hour release lock). ... I'll go and click stuff while I process my feelings.
Avatar is from (the most resourceful and awesome show) Horrible Histories, Series 3, Episode Five.
iamadaboi's Avatariamadaboi
My opinion on the new not running away is quite positive.. It clogs up your notifications and will not go away under any circumstances until you move it to another field! I'm not saying i'm lazy, I'm saying that people would be annoyed when they're doing something important, and if it was an important pokemon and it accidentaly got placed in a wrong field, well... The person would have to say good-bye because they can't do anything! So without a doubt this update is 10/10.
PFP by him. PFP is Tsumugi Shirogane, a property of Spike Chunsoft. i do not claim her as my own, nor do I claim the art as my own. my journal ~>despaircito <~
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Exactly I lost one of my most important pokemon to this because I didn't know what it was then!
JADE's AvatarJADE

QUOTE originally posted by Jellywolf

I don't really know what to feel regarding the removal of the running away "feature." I've just lost a shiny to the red gigaremo around 2 weeks ago. And then I decided to substitute my newly hatched Mons to breed and let them run away so that they wouldn't clutter my fields during my hunt (in essence bypassing the 12-hour release lock). ... I'll go and click stuff while I process my feelings.
The method you did is the same as getting a 90%+ breeding pair, which gives around the same eggs as a 50% with the red gigaremo. The peoblem was, pokemon would lose 4% happiness with every 64 clicks. (One round). If you put in a 27% happiness pair would mean 7 x 64 clicks and they ran away. Now that's only 420 something clicks. Most people do that within a minute. So you'd have to either A) swap pairs every minute or B) have a couple dozen 90+ pairs and be careful to not have them run away. So that was all.. yeah. The gigaremo was OP in making your pokemon run away but it wasb't really useful. Now I get about a 100 eggs before they reach zero and boosting happiness costs only 10 seconds per pokemon. Making the gigaremo way more useful. On the other hand the not running away part.. Yeah what Niet stated in the update was indeed a kinda cruel reason. So I can understand it being removed. Written on phone so may have a few typo's, but somewhere in the help forum is a thread of mine regarding this if you want to see more data about how fast a 100% pair would run away etc.
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
'When you use a Consumable, if you have another of the item and the Pokémon can still use one, you will be given the option to use another of the same Consumable.' Thank Arceus for this! That will help out a lot and in a faster way too! As for the running away, I never had issues with it myself but I can see it has a positive side ^^
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
Thank you for these updates! Now I don't have to worry about losing my babies because I accidentally placed them in the wrong field, and happiness evolutions will take less time for me to complete. (I do them in mass for badges)
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
Snomflake's AvatarSnomflake
yay now I can put my pokemon in whatever field I want to
  • Random Stuff
  • Sprites
  • Tab 3
DemonicGiratina/lover of water types
Made By AnAbsolGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost
Click him?
IcY's AvatarIcY
Glad for everyone! Never had any poke run away here or pf1 came close though.
Banner by masochisms Banner by masochisms
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan
Nice update, welp, this means I can't leave Pokemon un-happy so they run away on their own now when I forget about them... o-o I'm really happy for the Consumable part tho~ :o How many times have I spammed the feeding of something like Gummi or Sweet Heart and found it long~ XO Now, my troubles are away~ <3
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)

Pages: 123··· 157158159160161··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page