PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 156157158159160··· 612613614

Tardigrade's AvatarTardigrade
@ the new fab friday icon... literally was like WOAH WHAT THE FRAGGLE ROCK JUST HAPPEND. I dig it, it looks great *thumbs up*
1ADDBaby's Avatar1ADDBaby
Like them?? I LOVE them!! So cute. So cool. So colorful!~~
sfc0's Avatarsfc0
Oh haha, at first I thought the new icon meant the FabuBar♥™ was at 100%. It's the first time I've seen it at 100% so far. Speaking of which, fabulous job everyone!
Planning on starting a rental service for my lovely little blob here, but I haven't figured out pricing yet. In the meantime, don't be afraid to PM me with your own offers! Or, even better, help me decide on pricing until I feel ready to open shop, and get a whole day with Youtwo the Ditto for free :D Maximum rent time is seven days. I will only be accepting help from one person at a time, to avoid confusing myself.
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
Love the new changes! It was always a bad day when a Pokemon would run away :( This adds a penalty to them being unhappy without it being potentially devastating. (Not to mention, I'll be actually using my gig now~) But a question... Does higher happiness = better breeding?
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
thats fantastic~ maybe now ill buy a Red Gigaremo.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Welp, a bunch of Suggestions just got obsoleted... Made obsolete?
HAPPY SCREECHING BECAUSE I NEEDED THIS I was gonna suggest some changes to the red gigaremo but I was sure it'd get rejected ^^'' I'm very, very happy to be proven wrong
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
JADE's AvatarJADE
Still not satisfied Very satisfied! I bought a red gigaremo in adavance after the discussion of the happiness drop rates and I'm glad I did~ time to happiness boost my gligar pair and let 'm breed. a lot. poor things
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios
Aitheria's AvatarAitheria
Nice update! I remember when my Jirachi ran away because I accidentally put it in the wrong field. And I never got another Jirachi.
Yukirona's AvatarYukirona
Omg this is the best update EVER D: thank you so much Niet *^*
Fireclaw the Zangoose
Sergor the shiny Zangoose
Anja the albino Zangoose
Shira the Skitty

Pages: 123··· 156157158159160··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page