PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 158159160161162··· 612613614

JeWeLs's AvatarJeWeLs
champion.pnge+.png
I have a question about the happimess, Will the system still let you know if they are unhappy? so if you wish to make them happy you can, I'm thinking about the one that you can't put in its rightful field, but I can't think of its name.
Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by JeWeLs

I have a question about the happimess, Will the system still let you know if they are unhappy? so if you wish to make them happy you can, I'm thinking about the one that you can't put in its rightful field, but I can't think of its name.
Mega Persian? That and Inkay are the only ones I know of that hate the field of their same type. Both can work in the Dark-type field.
JeWeLs's AvatarJeWeLs
champion.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Mega Persian? That and Inkay are the only ones I know of that hate the field of their same type. Both can work in the Dark-type field.
I didn't know about these guys, the one I was thinking about was Gligar/Gliscor in Ground, they have to be in Flying, it was just strange....

I didn't know about these guys, the one I was thinking about was Gligar/Gliscor in Ground, they have to be in Flying, it was just strange....
Ah, so there's 3 then (5 if you count evos). It came up when Mega Persian was released, if one type is immune to the other it ends up overpowering the same-type bonus. So Gligar hates ground, Inkay hates psychic, and Mega Persian hates both normal and ghost, even tho the types match up.
Asher's AvatarAsher
elite.png
I guess I'm the spoil sport here. One of the most exciting things in the game for me is to go into the shelter and find a level 100, or an exclusive, or a rare, or a legendary, haven't found a shiny or albino yet but I was hoping, that someone did not take care of. so what's going to be left in the shelter now just a bunch of regular Pokemon? that everybody let's go anyways. does not sound too cool to me. I understand accidents do happen but come on this is a game if you don't pay attention you lose.
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
grandmaster.pngb.png
@ Asher there will always be special pokes in the shelter most are released on purpose by hunters that need more field space. It actually only happens rarely that the ones found were on accident. So you wil still be able to find special pokes in the shelter.
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
summon_cel.png121
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
Qwertypop04's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQwertypop04
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Asher

I guess I'm the spoil sport here. One of the most exciting things in the game for me is to go into the shelter and find a level 100, or an exclusive, or a rare, or a legendary, haven't found a shiny or albino yet but I was hoping, that someone did not take care of. so what's going to be left in the shelter now just a bunch of regular Pokemon? that everybody let's go anyways. does not sound too cool to me. I understand accidents do happen but come on this is a game if you don't pay attention you lose.
That makes sense, but people can break their phones or have their WiFi stop working, and could lose, who knows, a melan Arceus because of that

You'll still find stuff. Lv100s aren't really that special, legends/exclusives/variants will likely get dropped by people hunting them that have dozens of rejects. As for shiny/albino, some people toss those in the Shelter to see if anyone can find them, or just to be generous.
EveRiddle's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEveRiddle
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Okay normally I don't really care one way or the other about updates, but I personally liked that they ran away when their unhappiness reached zero. Was very helpful when wanting to drop critters in a field where they would run away, especially when you couldn't release them since there is a waiting period for releasing pokemon; basically it made hunting a little less stressful. So I guess what I am saying is I don't understand why it's not an option/tool toggle thing. I would personally have liked to have the option to keep it that my pokemon could run away, as it also served the purpose of teaching me not to put important pokemon in fields that didn't work well for them. Also while I am on the options/tool subject that brings me to the curiosity why lot of these changes aren't just tool/option toggles. Like When you changed the friend-list to VIP-list, I do understand that there are people whom didn't like random friend request so why didn't you just re-implement the toggle option of 'allow/don't allow for friend requests' to be displayed or not displayed? Instead of doing the one step 'VIP-list' were people don't have control over rather or not your on a hidden list. But again that was just an example, there are others that could be just plain toggle options.
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 2415
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point

You'll still find stuff. Lv100s aren't really that special, legends/exclusives/variants will likely get dropped by people hunting them that have dozens of rejects. As for shiny/albino, some people toss those in the Shelter to see if anyone can find them, or just to be generous.
Think that finding a albino or a melan, shiny, ledendary, exclusive or mythical pkmn is good, then think again, I once found tons of pokeball pattern vivion on the same day in the shelter!
The Birds work for the bourgeiosie

Pages: 123··· 158159160161162··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page