PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 160161162163164··· 612613614

QUOTE originally posted by zilvy

QUOTE originally posted by VanyaBraginsky

i agree with the beast balls. they are way too rare. i still haven't gotten buzzwole and pheromosa yet, and i need to complete my dex. but as long as beast balls are near impossible to get, that wont happen :\
I thought you got them as soon as you unlocked the aether house. *clearly haven't unlocked it*
you only get 1 beast ball from the aether house, after that you have to find them in boxes, or order in ultrabeast eggs from the egg supplier and trade them at the aether house for eggs you don't have
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
zilvy's Avatarzilvy
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

i agree with the beast balls. they are way too rare. i still haven't gotten buzzwole and pheromosa yet, and i need to complete my dex. but as long as beast balls are near impossible to get, that wont happen :\
I thought you got them as soon as you unlocked the aether house. *clearly haven't unlocked it*
you only get 1 beast ball from the aether house, after that you have to find them in boxes, or order in ultrabeast eggs from the egg supplier and trade them at the aether house for eggs you don't have
I see. Thank you for explaining :)
Wardove's AvatarWardove
master.pnga.png

Though, I'd like to point out that while the egg supplier route is actually reliable (6 BoxBoxes and not a single Beast Ball...) Each egg is gonna cost 1mil credits, for a total of 7 mil.
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
zilvy's Avatarzilvy
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Wardove

Though, I'd like to point out that while the egg supplier route is actually reliable (6 BoxBoxes and not a single Beast Ball...) Each egg is gonna cost 1mil credits, for a total of 7 mil.
Oh wow, that many O.o Got a long road of saving up to do >.<
Qwertypop04's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQwertypop04
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Wardove

Oh wow, that many O.o Got a long road of saving up to do >.<
Oh no, much saving, much tired, much spend, much time later, 7 new pokemon,
Jellywolf's AvatarJellywolf
master.pngd.png
... 6 of which you'll have to exchange to get Type:Null. Arceus rank will not be easy to come by. But I think it'll be worth it. I'm currently saving up for Xurkitree at this point. I agree that the beast ball is a bit too rare in supply for the demand that it requires for ultra beast dex entries. The egg supplier is the most feasible way to go for now, though.
Avatar is from (the most resourceful and awesome show) Horrible Histories, Series 3, Episode Five.
as if we needed more credit sinks :( I'm finding credits harder to come by than ZC
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png

as if we needed more credit sinks :( I'm finding credits harder to come by than ZC
This. This should not be a thing, but it is, and I lowkey hate it. I even click about 30k a day and that only nets me 60k or so a day, out of the 1 mil I need per Egg.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 dark.png ☀ 1725
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
grandmaster.pngb.png
800,000 credits if you wait for the 20% credit discount.
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
summon_cel.png121
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
arbor's Avatararbor
arceus.pngd.png
what's with the sudden flare of people complaining about beast balls again? this feature was implemented about a month ago, why are people still complaining?
arbor ☼ journalflying.png: 985 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 160161162163164··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page