PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 162163164165166··· 612613614

I love the update of no Pokemon running away! Although it never really happened to me [a Pokemon running away], it was always really scary if I placed a Pokemon in the wrong field and that WARNING popped up in my notifications 0_0
Guardians & Defenders - A Steel Type Clan Contest Thread! Avatar made by me (The Ashen Arrow) xxx
JimneyKrikett's AvatarJimneyKrikett
ultra.pngc+.png
How in the Heck are you going to change the list of acceptable Pokemon for the tournament in the middle of the dog on tournament without making an announcement that's some crap. You changed it after I filled my filled with the appropriate Pokemon that you decided are not appropriate anymore so you kind of owe me six points on my tournament score
Zen's AvatarZen
master.pngc.png
It's not crap when it was a bug that Niet fixed.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
ultra.pngc+.png
Well if it was a bug that was fixed then announcement should have been made because it affected everyone's game
Zen's AvatarZen
master.pngc.png
Bug thread Niet made about it. It was announced, in a way. Just not as a huge announcement thread because it didn't require such.
ultra.pngc+.png
I had no idea that there was a bug I don't go into the forums everyday I'm not a social player I play to play the game not to read forums all day and announcement should have been made that there was changes to the list of Pokemon acceptable for the tournament They can make an announcement to say that they changed in icon why can't they make an announcement to say that they change the list of acceptable Pokemon for the current tournament Merged double-posts
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
ultra.pngb+.png
It is usually worth it to regularly check the various forums for new stickied/pinned threads, and the change was not that big. This bug fix changed the PokeDex information for many Pokemon to match what it currently is in the current generation, which is very important. After seeing the posts in here about this change, it only took me about two minutes to navigate through the forums to this pinned thread. This game is meant for some interaction with other users, since Alola Summons require a few Dex Trades with other users to unlock. Anyways, it isn't worth it to cry over spilt milk. Not to mention there was four days to still hatch the Pokemon before this change...
DragonDawn's AvatarDragonDawn
master.pngd.png
ummm i just now noticed it but where did the realistic artwork for the pokemon go? was that too much wokrk or was it removed to be redone?
[Normally on around server reset] I use a Field Clicking Modification CCS! Gladion's guide to Site Skin Custom Coding

QUOTE originally posted by DragonDawn

ummm i just now noticed it but where did the realistic artwork for the pokemon go? was that too much wokrk or was it removed to be redone?
It was removed to be redone :)
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

QUOTE originally posted by DragonDawn

It was removed to be redone :)
Especially Electrode's.
Aloe Cookie fangirl! <3 (Profile pic is Aloe's sprite from an official game)

Pages: 123··· 162163164165166··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page