PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 163164165166167··· 612613614

There was nothing wrong with Electrode's image. Remember, they were battle images - now imagine that in front of you. Intimidation tactics and the like. Edit: You can stop being off-topic now, guys. x:
kaiserbakura's Avatarkaiserbakura
grandmaster.pngb.png
Thank you so much for fixing the display code. I actually had a board up on the suggestions trying to get it easier to use on a mobile. My request has been answered (probably not, it was probably just a coincidence). I finally was able to put my cosmog in my siggy. :D
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff. Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop Avatar from offical art (sun and moon)
The previous messages have been removed due to inappropriate topics of discussion.
pokemaster7's Avatarpokemaster7
master.pngc.png
Is selling accessories on this list of stuff to do as I have loads that I can't sell and I need the credits from it so I was wondering how far off selling them will be. Thanks :)
Zerø's AvatarZerø
grandmaster.pngb.png
It's planned. It's also mentioned on the Contest Hall page. For the time being you can only sell accessories when they're first collected from scour missions. I'd throw a quote in here but I'm on moblie with weak connection. ^-^'
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 53 — 4,517 / 8,587
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
v-water.png 0 z-normal.png x 5 gem_normal.png × 3418 4.pngCurrent Chain: 0/1
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
pokemaster7's Avatarpokemaster7
master.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Zerø

It's planned. It's also mentioned on the Contest Hall page. For the time being you can only sell accessories when they're first collected from scour missions. I'd throw a quote in here but I'm on moblie with weak connection. ^-^'
Ok, thanks :)
Jason6432's AvatarJason6432
senior.png
This site just keeps on getting better and better! Keep up the good work, guys :)
Feed my starter? I have a Dragon Cave account. I will be adding eggs I need to hatch here: No eggs need of hatching
Tré Cool's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTré Cool
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
I want you to know you're one of my most favorite people ever. I didn't expect that video. Bravo lol And as always, thank you for doing what you do and working so hard for us!
Type Race 0

TR Trophies

Trophy CreditJolleon
Avatar art by NARUTO999-BY-ROKER - DeviantArt
Mewsona's AvatarMewsona
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

• To accompany the return of Battling to PFQ, Battle-related Tasks are now available on your Party page again, and the Battle and Gym forums have returned. — 12/Apr/2017 09:27
I've been wondering where those forums went! *Dabs happily*
Do people still dab anymore?
CandleWKD's AvatarCandleWKD
champion.png
I happened to have encounter a glitch, where Apocalyptic Arcanine had two fire types.

Pages: 123··· 163164165166167··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page