PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 164165166167168··· 612613614

Zerø's AvatarZerø
grandmaster.pngb.png
@CandleWKD: It's been mentioned plenty of times, myself thinking it used to be a mistake but the double fire typing is intentional. It was like that on the old site too.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 53 — 4,517 / 8,587
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
v-water.png 0 z-normal.png x 5 gem_normal.png × 3421 4.pngCurrent Chain: 0/1
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Rokon's AvatarRokon
master.pngs.png
RIP lock symbol. I will say though, this new locked thing looks sleek and cool 👌 I approve
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
booster.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eñoshima

RIP lock symbol. I will say though, this new locked thing looks sleek and cool 👌 I approve
Noticed this too, got me confused at first. Looks alot cleaner now with the lock symbol gone though
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
Rokon's AvatarRokon
master.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lupatopia

QUOTE originally posted by Eñoshima

Noticed this too, got me confused at first. Looks alot cleaner now with the lock symbol gone though
Didn't realise account locked mons now have the padlock. This'll take a while to adjust to xD I'm glad there's a way to tell if a Pokemon is account locked though!
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan
master.pngb+.png
Thanks a bunch!~ :D This recent update it very interesting and make it even clearer which Pokemons cannot be traded to other~ X3 Will take time to adjust and get used to find those who are locked, but it's a good update~ <3 EDIT : Will it be visible eventually from the Fields? Like the "Locked" part~ :o When you go on the Pokemon's Profile, you know it's been locked, but when you look at it from the Fields(like the mini-menu-thing that appear when you click once on the Pokemon) will show "locked" somewhere eventually too?~ :o
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)
killaisme's Avatarkillaisme
elite.pnge+.png
Will there be a way to tell if a pokemon is xp locked in fields?
Krissi's AvatarKrissi
ultra.pngd.png
I also want there to be a way to tell if a Pokemon is locked in the fields.
summon_xer.png0/300 summon_vir.png0/300 summon_dia.png0/300 summon_gir.png0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
Aipom's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAipom
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Currently, it looks very off, but I'm sure I'll ajust. I feel it'll be kinda confusing, not seeing the blue locks, for a while though ahaha.

❀ aipom ❀

they/them bst
server time +1
pfp is official sprite
Bloodbank's AvatarBloodbank
grandmaster.pngd.png
My Solynx is account locked! Is that good or bad? I haven't quite understood that yet.
avatar is of my sona, khione credits go to Akemie on TH really need to update my forum sig, sorry its blank rn
Mareep's AvatarMareep
grandmaster.pngss.png
@jase.jpg: It just means it can't be traded
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here

Pages: 123··· 164165166167168··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page