PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

JADE's AvatarJADE

QUOTE originally posted by Jellywolf

I don't really know what to feel regarding the removal of the running away "feature." I've just lost a shiny to the red gigaremo around 2 weeks ago. And then I decided to substitute my newly hatched Mons to breed and let them run away so that they wouldn't clutter my fields during my hunt (in essence bypassing the 12-hour release lock). ... I'll go and click stuff while I process my feelings.
The method you did is the same as getting a 90%+ breeding pair, which gives around the same eggs as a 50% with the red gigaremo. The peoblem was, pokemon would lose 4% happiness with every 64 clicks. (One round). If you put in a 27% happiness pair would mean 7 x 64 clicks and they ran away. Now that's only 420 something clicks. Most people do that within a minute. So you'd have to either A) swap pairs every minute or B) have a couple dozen 90+ pairs and be careful to not have them run away. So that was all.. yeah. The gigaremo was OP in making your pokemon run away but it wasb't really useful. Now I get about a 100 eggs before they reach zero and boosting happiness costs only 10 seconds per pokemon. Making the gigaremo way more useful. On the other hand the not running away part.. Yeah what Niet stated in the update was indeed a kinda cruel reason. So I can understand it being removed. Written on phone so may have a few typo's, but somewhere in the help forum is a thread of mine regarding this if you want to see more data about how fast a 100% pair would run away etc.
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page