PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123456··· 111213

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Hello! I just have a few questions about the Art Forum, I just want to clarify if anybody here could answer ! 1) Can you own multiple art shops in the same forum? Like if I opened two art shops in the Pokemon Art Shop forum (one as a main art shop and the other with someone else), would that be allowed? 2) Can we make art of PFQ Exclusives/Variants and sell them (like if I drew a fusion between Solynx and Lunupine, would I be allowed to sell it)? I’m pretty sure baits are allowed, but would fusions or customs from the exclusives be okay to sell/give away as adopts? Reposted from here, as I didn’t get a clear answer yet. If any of these questions aren’t allowed, I don’t mind, I just don’t want to get into any trouble ^^
Hi there! 1. Art shops follow the same rules as trade shops -- that is, you may have one art shop that you are the original poster of. You may co-own other art shops as long as you are not the original poster. 2. Yes, you can. If you are selling off-site, please simply credit PFQ for the base species that are used. I hope this helps!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Ohh, okay, that makes sense, thank you so much! Have a good day then c:
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
This is probably a stupid question:so,my current predicament is that I want to create an art shop,but I don't have any tools to create digital art.From my experience,traditional art does not sell as well.However,I know someone who can do digital art.Would it be considered breaking the rules/art theft if I were to take an order,sketch and colour the piece on paper,then send an image to my digital artist friend,so they can recreate/trace and/or colour the piece digitally,so I can give the customer the digital version?Sorry if this is confusing,I just wanted to check first.
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

This is probably a stupid question:so,my current predicament is that I want to create an art shop,but I don't have any tools to create digital art.From my experience,traditional art does not sell as well.However,I know someone who can do digital art.Would it be considered breaking the rules/art theft if I were to take an order,sketch and colour the piece on paper,then send an image to my digital artist friend,so they can recreate/trace and/or colour the piece digitally,so I can give the customer the digital version?Sorry if this is confusing,I just wanted to check first.
So long as your friend is willing and knows that you'll be selling the art here, this doesn't break any rules. However, whenever the art is used, both you and your friend will need to be credited, which makes it more difficult unless they have an account somewhere (such as on PFQ or DeviantArt) that can be linked to.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Hi, I have a question relating to art! I've read through the art rules, but unless I missed something there's nothing relating to this. Are we allowed to make art based off of another franchise and sell it? for example, I'm planning on making custom Demon Slayer characters for people, but I'm not exactly sure what the rules are on that. I won't be tracing or using any official demon slayer images, but I'm planning to create characters that use elements from it - the demon slayer uniforms and the colour-changing katana, for example. sorry if i'm being a bit confusing >w< (I originally posted about this here before someone showing me to this thread)
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Nyan-chan

Hi, I have a question relating to art! I've read through the art rules, but unless I missed something there's nothing relating to this. Are we allowed to make art based off of another franchise and sell it? for example, I'm planning on making custom Demon Slayer characters for people, but I'm not exactly sure what the rules are on that. I won't be tracing or using any official demon slayer images, but I'm planning to create characters that use elements from it - the demon slayer uniforms and the colour-changing katana, for example. sorry if i'm being a bit confusing >w< (I originally posted about this here before someone showing me to this thread)
That's perfectly fine!
SpottedBread's AvatarSpottedBread
I have a question about the wiki. More specifically, the egg list. Would it be considered exploitation if I were to take the descriptions of eggs in the lab if I didn't know what pokemon it was and searched it in that wiki page to get the pokemon's name? I felt conflicted on it and wanted moderator feedback. Thanks! -Spotted
hi
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by SpottedBread

I have a question about the wiki. More specifically, the egg list. Would it be considered exploitation if I were to take the descriptions of eggs in the lab if I didn't know what pokemon it was and searched it in that wiki page to get the pokemon's name? I felt conflicted on it and wanted moderator feedback. Thanks! -Spotted
This isn't considered exploitation. If you want to spoil yourself on PFQ, it's mechanics, eggs, what melans look like, etc. that is entirely up to you and the Wiki is a resource at your disposal for just that. Please feel free!
marzidoll's Avatarmarzidoll
Hi! I apologize in advance if this question has been answered somewhere else, I tried looking for something related to it, but probably missed it. I just opened a Trade shop on the trades forum, and thought it would be a good idea to put up an Opening raffle.

OPENING RAFFLE! For every 15zc/75gp/75kcr spent on this shop, you get a ticket for a ORIGIN SASH raffle! The raffle will take place on MAY 8TH, a month from the opening date.
So, for every order of at least 15zc or equivalent I would send the buyer a PM with their raffle ticket, along with keeping track of the ticket list myself. Is this okay? Am I breaking any rules? If it's not allowed, I'll just delete that from the shop thread. Thank you. :)
Cele's AvatarCele
Please remove the content from your shop and head over to the Contests forum. There are rules pinned over there that let you know what you can and can't do with Raffles, which are a type of Contest and have a few restrictions in place. I can link those if needed. 🙂

Pages: 123456··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page