PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help > Questions About Site Rules 2.0 >

Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

This is probably a stupid question:so,my current predicament is that I want to create an art shop,but I don't have any tools to create digital art.From my experience,traditional art does not sell as well.However,I know someone who can do digital art.Would it be considered breaking the rules/art theft if I were to take an order,sketch and colour the piece on paper,then send an image to my digital artist friend,so they can recreate/trace and/or colour the piece digitally,so I can give the customer the digital version?Sorry if this is confusing,I just wanted to check first.
So long as your friend is willing and knows that you'll be selling the art here, this doesn't break any rules. However, whenever the art is used, both you and your friend will need to be credited, which makes it more difficult unless they have an account somewhere (such as on PFQ or DeviantArt) that can be linked to.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page