PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by TheRPGNerd

hi!! i wanted to ask if it would be ok to make an off-site list (ie: through rentry) for pokedex completion, future hunts etc? i wanna have an easy way to show ppl on the trade forums and the like what pokemon i might need for the pokedex. i wanted to ask before i do it bc i dont wanna accidentally break site rules. im aware you cant have adult content in them (and i wouldnt) but i didnt know if it was okay to have one in general. thanks!
You're fine as long as long as what you're linking has no inappropriate content. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
forebodhi's Avatarforebodhi
hi, would writing a horror story in the fiction forum that remains within the realm of pokemon (with themes such as experimentation and hallucination) be within the realm of staying minor-friendly? or would that be something i should write off site?
preping for slowpoke hunt!
18 / 1000
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
You can write PG story with horror elements, but you should avoid writing about substances that are illegal or have an age restriction. While the themes themselves can be done in a PG way, it will depend on how you write about them.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
NyxAfton's AvatarNyxAfton
This is probably an extremely stupid question but im blind and the answer is probably elsewhere but i couldnt find it soooo... How old does a person have to be to apply to be like a staff member on pokefarm :\ my cousin wants to know :)
Want to add or follow me? Tik-Tok = jazzy1005 SnapChat = jazzywolf_5198 People are natuurally rude ig ^v^ please dont be one of them.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
The staff are NOT taking moderator applications at the moment until further notice From this post you have to be over 18 https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/305610/Moderator-applications
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Cele's AvatarCele
Vaporeon26 is correct. Just keep an eye on site announcements if you're over 18. Bear in mind that becoming staff means you will have to potentially deal with heavily inappropriate content, this is part of why we have the age gate. Good luck!

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page