PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

QUOTE originally posted by rule 4, type race rules

If you wish to give away free Shiny/Albino Pokemon to members of your team, you may offer this once in your Type Race thread, and teammates who take you up on your offer must send you a PM instead of posting in the thread.
Does this mean one post overall? for example if I want to give away a shiny i hatched so I post about it then later I hatch another shiny and want to give it away would it be against the rules to post about it again? should I wait until I've finished hatching and make one post at the end offering all of them hope this makes sense, im finding it hard to explain it ^^;;
Apologies for the delay in response. You get one post in total, so please use it wisely.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Toxel's AvatarToxel
Ok thank you! thats what I thought
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Am I allowed to advertise my Twitch channel and Twitter in my Signature and About on my Profile? Are they both considered Off-Site Chats? I wanted to promote that I was going to stream Pokemon Legends: Arceus on launch day (January 28th), but I don't want to be breaking rules or causing problems.
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 9 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 - Side Order My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by WanderingThunder

Am I allowed to advertise my Twitch channel and Twitter in my Signature and About on my Profile? Are they both considered Off-Site Chats? I wanted to promote that I was going to stream Pokemon Legends: Arceus on launch day (January 28th), but I don't want to be breaking rules or causing problems.
You can put a simple link to each in your About Me and/or Forum Signature, as long as both links are accurately labelled and the pages linked do not contain any content that would break PFQ rules. So there's no curse words on the Twitter, etc. if that makes sense? If those pages would contain inappropriate content, place them within a [mature][/mature] tag, and bear in mind this tag only works in the About Me, so you would not be permitted to place that link in the Forum Signature.
Thank you fot getting back to me! Yep, just a text link labelled with the appropriate label! I don't curse or anything in my own tweets, but some of my retweets on the rare occasion might. Should I do a mature tag, just in case? As for Twitch, I don't swear or speak about inappropriate content. I'm trying to make it as clean and safe as possible. Mainly the Twitter I am going to link will be the business Twitter related to the Twitch channel, so I guess I wouldn't need the mature tag... might not hurt, though.
Cele's AvatarCele

Thank you fot getting back to me! Yep, just a text link labelled with the appropriate label! I don't curse or anything in my own tweets, but some of my retweets on the rare occasion might. Should I do a mature tag, just in case? As for Twitch, I don't swear or speak about inappropriate content. I'm trying to make it as clean and safe as possible. Mainly the Twitter I am going to link will be the business Twitter related to the Twitch channel, so I guess I wouldn't need the mature tag... might not hurt, though.
Yes, please do a mature tag. If you RT something that has that sort of language, it shows up on your page, so the mature tag would be needed. For the Twitch, if you're not going to stream games with higher-rated content and you're not going to swear or anything, then it's fine. However, if you plan on streaming violent or otherwise higher-rated games then please do use the tag.
Noted, thank you! For now, both links are under that mature tag. I might play Teen Rated games (not sure what the equivalent is in Europe) and maaaayyyybbbeee one Mature Rated game, but for now, Nintendo's popular Everyone Rated games are my main focus until I have a better idea of what I am doing. Thanks for the help!
Cele's AvatarCele

Noted, thank you! For now, both links are under that mature tag. I might play Teen Rated games (not sure what the equivalent is in Europe) and maaaayyyybbbeee one Mature Rated game, but for now, Nintendo's popular Everyone Rated games are my main focus until I have a better idea of what I am doing. Thanks for the help!
If you need to know what the rating we would go by for the game is, just look up its PEGI rating. That's the system we're bound to. ^^
Perfect, thank you very much!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hello! I just have a few questions about the Art Forum, I just want to clarify if anybody here could answer ! 1) Can you own multiple art shops in the same forum? Like if I opened two art shops in the Pokemon Art Shop forum (one as a main art shop and the other with someone else), would that be allowed? 2) Can we make art of PFQ Exclusives/Variants and sell them (like if I drew a fusion between Solynx and Lunupine, would I be allowed to sell it)? I’m pretty sure baits are allowed, but would fusions or customs from the exclusives be okay to sell/give away as adopts? Reposted from here, as I didn’t get a clear answer yet. If any of these questions aren’t allowed, I don’t mind, I just don’t want to get into any trouble ^^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page