PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help > Questions About Site Rules 2.0 >

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Hello! I just have a few questions about the Art Forum, I just want to clarify if anybody here could answer ! 1) Can you own multiple art shops in the same forum? Like if I opened two art shops in the Pokemon Art Shop forum (one as a main art shop and the other with someone else), would that be allowed? 2) Can we make art of PFQ Exclusives/Variants and sell them (like if I drew a fusion between Solynx and Lunupine, would I be allowed to sell it)? I’m pretty sure baits are allowed, but would fusions or customs from the exclusives be okay to sell/give away as adopts? Reposted from here, as I didn’t get a clear answer yet. If any of these questions aren’t allowed, I don’t mind, I just don’t want to get into any trouble ^^
Hi there! 1. Art shops follow the same rules as trade shops -- that is, you may have one art shop that you are the original poster of. You may co-own other art shops as long as you are not the original poster. 2. Yes, you can. If you are selling off-site, please simply credit PFQ for the base species that are used. I hope this helps!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page