PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 130131132

Yukirona's AvatarYukirona
master.pngc.png
I think this might help :3

QUOTE originally posted by Emmy

If it helps any, here are three of Suríya's examples broken down into simple steps for those still having trouble understanding the system: Scenario 1 User A hatches and releases Pokemon. User B adopts Pokemon. User B is the OT. Scenario 2 User A hatches and trades Pokemon to User B. User B releases Pokemon. User C adopts Pokemon. User A is the OT. Scenario 3 User A hatches and releases Pokemon. User B adopts and trades to User C. User B is the OT. trading before release overrides the Shelter's OT reset. Practice Scenario User A hatches and releases Pokemon. User B adopts and releases Pokemon. User C adopts and trades Pokemon to User D. User D releases Pokemon. User B adopts Pokemon and trades back to User A. Who is the OT in this scenario?

ANSWER

User C is the OT. STEPS 1 and 2 can be ignored because no trade took place before the Pokemon's first and second release. Trading the Pokemon for the first time in STEP 3 designates User C as the OT. Every STEP afterward can be ignored.
Fireclaw the Zangoose
Sergor the shiny Zangoose
Anja the albino Zangoose
Shira the Skitty
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by BirdSenpai

okay so does anyone have an explanation as to how i got a 99% breeding pair with a houndour from the shelter?

this is the female and this is the male from the shelter i just don't understand how they're 99%, since i got the male from the shelter and therefore i'm the OT of it :0
If you take a look at their timeline you will see some wondertrades. Those count as trades
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Birdo's AvatarBirdo
master.pngd.png
ooohh i thought you always became the OT if you got a pokémon from the shelter :0 thank you!! ^^
0 / 300 summon_deo.png
102 / 300 summon_uxi.png
2767 / 3,200 gem_electric.png
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by BirdSenpai

ooohh i thought you always became the OT if you got a pokémon from the shelter :0 thank you!! ^^
This only applies if there is no previous trade on them. The person who adopts from the Shelter and trades it away first is the OT in all scenarios.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Hold up a bit! I thought the OT is determined by who hatches the Egg (Then again that may only apply to the Scatterbug line idk)

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

Hold up a bit! I thought the OT is determined by who hatches the Egg (Then again that may only apply to the Scatterbug line idk)
OT is whomever trades the pokemon first. For Scatterbug, it's whomever hatches it determines the pattern.
A question on salandit/combed pairs: Is it better to leave the female unevolved so they stay the same pokemon? I remember you telling me about the same species thing.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
ultra.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by Kattybay

Wow for some reason I could not figure this out, thank you! Quick question though, does evolution play any part in this? For example, if I have a skitty + delcatty pair that are both close/same in level, does it make any difference that one is evolved or no?
Not for the purpose of pairing for numbers, no. Perhaps it makes a difference for how many eggs are produced (as mentioned at the end, even a pair of 99% that are 50 levels apart wont produce as much as a pair close in level), but I have a 94 HootHoot/Noctowl pair that are near in level and still in the 90%s.
This might help answer your question. :)

QUOTE originally posted by ElementalDragon

A question on salandit/combed pairs: Is it better to leave the female unevolved so they stay the same pokemon? I remember you telling me about the same species thing.
I haven't used this pokemon in hunts yet so I am not sure if it matters. I would think it doesn't though.
Fleämpy Sün's AvatarFleämpy Sün
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hello may I ask if 73% with ditto is good enough to hunt DS voltorb? If not what Is the best % I can get?

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 130131132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page