PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 127128129

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Awww! You're welcome ^^
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 300 — Shiny Total: 9 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
RedPhobos's AvatarRedPhobos
So do we know how wondetrading affects this as of yet? Do WT Pokemon go by the original owner / the one who first WT'ed it? :o Or the most recent trainer?
Avatar artwork by Souichirou Gunjima, originally intended as artwork for the Pokemon TCG game. source image found on Pkmncards.net. Want a similar Pokemon fusion design and sprite? Head over to my Fusion Lab!
Nisky's AvatarNisky
I think it counts as trading. Yesterday I got a 93% Spiritomb pair, they both from Wondertrades.
Avatar from the TV show Detective Conan. Detective Conan (c) Gōshō Aoyama.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
In a few days Shazi and I will be experimenting with Wonder Traded breeding pairs and the information we find will be added to the main post. Thank you for your patience. As of right now there is nothing confirmed, but yes WT pokemon with a few in their history appear to make 90%+ pairs, but we have seen that ones who have gone through it many times are still iffy for pairing.
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
Do you think being gifted a pokemon gives the same results for % as being traded a pokemon?
┌---------------------┐ Gijinka RP ♠ ♠ Comic ♠ ♠ Journal ♠ ♠ Art Shop └---------------------┘
[Shoto ♠ ♀ ♠ 26 ♠ INTJ] Been a member since Aug 2011
coding and art by ShotoNemar
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
In order to be gifted a pokemon, the person must set up a trade to send it. So yes. It is the exact same thing.
nimroy's Avatarnimroy
I have a Vulpix and an Articuno, the Vulpix from another trainer and the Articuno from me, and I want to breed them for a Korokoru, and they're both Level 10, but they are(I don't have a matchup checker yet) "They can barely tolerate being together". What's wrong?
My Journal My shop Collecting Order's Crests PM me please! Profile pic made for me by ACottontail
Lv. 100 — +380,609
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 78 — 986 / 19,929
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Shazi's AvatarShazi
since articuno is a legendary and isn't supposed to breed (not counting this particular pairing) your pair with Vulpix and Articuno will always be low.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
venir's Avatarvenir
I have a question that I'm not sure if there is an answer to... but how do the evolution forms effect the percentage or egg number? (Such as raichu/pikachu pairing or ribombee/cutiefly pairing)
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Poly Bear

I have a question that I'm not sure if there is an answer to... but how do the evolution forms effect the percentage or egg number? (Such as raichu/pikachu pairing or ribombee/cutiefly pairing)
In my experience (whether it's true or not) the final forms seem to be higher levels which also means better egg production. I (and I'm only guessing) think this has to do with the fact that lower level pokemon don't breed as well and the higher evolutions are higher levels which means better egg production. However, the same could be true for a higher level first form of a pokemon as well. I don't know 100%. TL;DR -- use higher level pokemon, preferably the final evolutions, because placebo effect says that they breed better.

Pages: 12345··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page