PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 131132133

Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
No. Evolving has nothing to do with the bonus.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Elvenpaw's AvatarElvenpaw
ultra.pnge.png
Thank you. I wanted to be certain. You have a good day/night.
235gem_electric.pngout of 2100!
Squishy, Queen of the Shellos
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by Hillo

Whats the highest percentage for cherubi+bounsweet?
89% as they are different species.
77% is actually the max for this pairing, where do you get 89%?
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Quixed's AvatarQuixed
ultra.pnge.png
I'm so confused-I'm getting a message that's saying this about this though I put up two Seasonal Turtwigs in the Daycare (one level 32, one level 2) of different genders and OT. The message I'm getting is The Pokémon are inseparable. 90% * * This represents a best-case scenario. Other factors may result in less Egg productivity than indicated here. All it prouduces are Turtwig eggs. What's going on?
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod799.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Quixed

I'm so confused-I'm getting a message that's saying this about this though I put up two Seasonal Turtwigs in the Daycare (one level 32, one level 2) of different genders and OT. The message I'm getting is The Pokémon are inseparable. 90% * * This represents a best-case scenario. Other factors may result in less Egg productivity than indicated here. All it prouduces are Turtwig eggs. What's going on?
variants don't always produce their own eggs, they also produce the eggs of the pokemon they are based on, in this case your seasonal turtwig will produce both turtwig and season turtwig eggs, tending towards regular turtwigs. the best case scenario message is to inform you that just because your pair is 90% displayed, there are hidden factors, such as level difference, level of pokemon and happiness that affect how well the pair actually breeds
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Fleämpy Sün's AvatarFleämpy Sün
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hello I have a few questions: a)Which pair is better? 99% with level under 50 no level gap 97% with level above 50 no no level gap Which will produce more eggs? Lets assume I cant level 99% pair to be above 50 lv . b)What happiness percentage starts to affect breeding negatively ?
goldpilot22's Avatargoldpilot22
ultra.pngd.png
i have a vulpix and an articuno that were both traded to me, so i'm not the OT of either, but they're only 5% compatible. is there a way to get the 20% bonus for a vulpix and articuno pair? (without having to obtain another articuno.) the specific pokemons are and .
fun space fact:
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by goldpilot22

i have a vulpix and an articuno that were both traded to me, so i'm not the OT of either, but they're only 5% compatible. is there a way to get the 20% bonus for a vulpix and articuno pair? (without having to obtain another articuno.) the specific pokemons are and .
They have penalties for being a Vulpix and Articuno... they have the 20% bonus but you would be better off buying a Koroku pair from a pair shop and breeding those. They are already hard as heck to breed without you trying to breed it from this pairing :) Plus side, a Koroku pair can get 99% if you are lucky!
goldpilot22's Avatargoldpilot22
ultra.pngd.png
darn it :P. (i kind of wanted to breed my first koroku from a vulpix and articuno pair just so i could say id done that. tbh i might still try anyway.) i have a different vulpix and articuno pair that i'm the OT of both, and they also have 5% compatibility. what's the highest possible compatibility for a vulpix and articuno? also, is the 20% bonus like [original compatibility] +([original comp.] x 20%)? at first i thought it was [original comp.]+20% so having a 5% pair from different OTs would bring it up to 45%, but now i realize that it isn't that.
arbor's Avatararbor
arceus.pngd.png
niet said somewhere once the max for vulpix and articuno is 5%... i can't remember where he said it, so you'll just have to trust me, but he definitely said it somewhere. possibly in a long-gone help thread.
arbor ☼ journalflying.png: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 131132133

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page