PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 130131132

murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
champion.pngd+.png
can you breed palkia?or diancie or phione
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by murfijs

can you breed palkia?or diancie or phione
No, No, and Maybe? I know you can breed Manaphy and get Phione but I'm not quite sure about actually BREEDING Phione.
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
u.pngGS ballsu.png
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
grandmaster.pngb.png
You can breed Phione, as it hatches as a male or female pokémon ;) (I checked a Phionne egg's summary to be sure about the gender, but as far as I can tell Phione was always breedable ^-^)
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
Sciana's AvatarSciana
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Dragonov

You can breed Phione, as it hatches as a male or female pokémon ;) (I checked a Phionne egg's summary to be sure about the gender, but as far as I can tell Phione was always breedable ^-^)
There are plenty of Legendaries that hatch with genders but can't breed. Phione's status as one is debatable, but in the regular games it is genderless just like the Legendaries. Having a gender doesn't mean something can breed. However, Phione can breed other Phione, just like in the main games. :3
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,630,823
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by ElementalDragøn

okay. welp, better get some pokemon together, cuz i decided to albino hunt flabebe once i get a good pair.
You will need a Ditto and a Flabebe... it's a Female-only pokemon.
You don't have to have a Ditto to breed single-genders, you can breed it with another male Pokemon.
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by ChimericalRequem

okay. welp, better get some pokemon together, cuz i decided to albino hunt flabebe once i get a good pair.
You don't have to have a Ditto to breed single-genders, you can breed it with another male Pokemon.
to expand on Chimerical, so long as they're the same egg group any monogendered (male only or female only) pokemon will breed with a pokemon of the opposite gender. Only genderless pokemon need a ditto
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

to expand on Chimerical, so long as they're the same egg group any monogendered (male only or female only) pokemon will breed with a pokemon of the opposite gender. Only genderless pokemon need a ditto
would the percent be roughly the same either way?
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
grandmaster.pngc+.png

I'm going to speak only for Flabebe, since that's the topic. I personally breed my Flabebe with Spritzee. They're both fairy-type and the same body type. They're the closest in height/weight. These affect egg production. This pairing has a max of 76%, which is higher than I've gotten from Ditto testing (I don't remember the highest I got with Dittos, but it was less than 76%.) I know you can get higher (85% or so) from Swirlix. But I'm not sure how different egg production would be. I haven't finished experimenting with that yet. So... do what you think is best ultimately.

I'm going to speak only for Flabebe, since that's the topic. I personally breed my Flabebe with Spritzee. They're both fairy-type and the same body type. They're the closest in height/weight. These affect egg production. This pairing has a max of 76%, which is higher than I've gotten from Ditto testing (I don't remember the highest I got with Dittos, but it was less than 76%.) I know you can get higher (85% or so) from Swirlix. But I'm not sure how different egg production would be. I haven't finished experimenting with that yet. So... do what you think is best ultimately.
thank you for that piece of advice!
Birdo's AvatarBirdo
master.pngd.png
okay so does anyone have an explanation as to how i got a 99% breeding pair with a houndour from the shelter?

this is the female and this is the male from the shelter i just don't understand how they're 99%, since i got the male from the shelter and therefore i'm the OT of it :0
0 / 300 summon_deo.png
102 / 300 summon_uxi.png
2767 / 3,200 gem_electric.png

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 130131132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page