PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 130131132

Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by ElementalDragøn

ah. so, if it is the first to trade it away, if someone traded a pokemon to someone, and the someone released it into the shelter, the OT would still be whoever got it from the shelter?
The OT is always the first person to trade it away.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
okay. welp, better get some pokemon together, cuz i decided to albino hunt flabebe once i get a good pair.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com

okay. welp, better get some pokemon together, cuz i decided to albino hunt flabebe once i get a good pair.
You will need a Ditto and a Flabebe... it's a Female-only pokemon.
XØXØ's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXØXØ
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

First, that isn't possible unless they had a previous trade on them before she got them. The OT is the first person to trade the pokemon away. The OT doesn't really change so much as when you adopt it and trade it you become the first one to trade it away. The only way she would be able to get a 90+ pair is if both Gigalith were previously traded by two seperate people and released. That's how the mechanic works.
In response to this... the person who obtains pokemon from the shelter is the OT now. This I know! BUT "The only way she would be able to get a 90+ pair is if both Gigalith were previously traded by two seperate people and released. That's how the mechanic works" by released.. in the shelter, then you obtain it... so if I were to look at specific pokemon to there history I can make a pair of my own from the shelter instead of getting it from other people? if the pokemon came from other people that is. edit: just need to be cleared up for me xD this thread is VERY helpful!
Collecting Wishing Stars!
summon_ete.png× 208 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph

You will need a Ditto and a Flabebe... it's a Female-only pokemon.
*insert darth vaders voice* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

QUOTE originally posted by viccupz

First, that isn't possible unless they had a previous trade on them before she got them. The OT is the first person to trade the pokemon away. The OT doesn't really change so much as when you adopt it and trade it you become the first one to trade it away. The only way she would be able to get a 90+ pair is if both Gigalith were previously traded by two seperate people and released. That's how the mechanic works.
In response to this... the person who obtains pokemon from the shelter is the OT now. This I know! BUT "The only way she would be able to get a 90+ pair is if both Gigalith were previously traded by two seperate people and released. That's how the mechanic works" by released.. in the shelter, then you obtain it... so if I were to look at specific pokemon to there history I can make a pair of my own from the shelter instead of getting it from other people? if the pokemon came from other people that is.
If you find two previously traded pokemon of the same species? Yes. My Furfrou pair were both adopted from the Shelter by me... but because they had previous trades -- OT doesn't reset, so I was able to pair them with the two trade bonuses intact. In essence it was still as though I had gotten them from the first people who traded them away -- the OTs.
XØXØ's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXØXØ
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
:D Thank you
Emmy's AvatarEmmy
ultra.pngb.png
If it helps any, here are three of Suríya's examples broken down into simple steps for those still having trouble understanding the system: Scenario 1 User A hatches and releases Pokemon. User B adopts Pokemon. User B is the OT. Scenario 2 User A hatches and trades Pokemon to User B. User B releases Pokemon. User C adopts Pokemon. User A is the OT. Scenario 3 User A hatches and releases Pokemon. User B adopts and trades to User C. User B is the OT. trading before release overrides the Shelter's OT reset. Practice Scenario User A hatches and releases Pokemon. User B adopts and releases Pokemon. User C adopts and trades Pokemon to User D. User D releases Pokemon. User B adopts Pokemon and trades back to User A. Who is the OT in this scenario?

ANSWER

User C is the OT. STEPS 1 and 2 can be ignored because no trade took place before the Pokemon's first and second release. Trading the Pokemon for the first time in STEP 3 designates User C as the OT. Every STEP afterward can be ignored.
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.
100% Accurate, Emmy. 10/10. Do you mind if I put that in the main post? It really does make things easy to see if my long-winded explaination is hard for people.
skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
master.pnga.png
I found this information, hope this helps c:

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

QUOTE originally posted by ãruktai

QUOTE originally posted by VulcanPrincess

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but if you adopt scatterbug eggs from th shelter will they have your pattern or the user who bred them's pattern?
Since you become the OT when you adopt from the Shelter, the Scatterbug will have your pattern
When you pick an egg up from the shelter. Just to clarify. If you pick a hatched Pokémon up from the shelter, you will not become the OT.
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 130131132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page