PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 129130131

ah, i was confused about the lines and stuff, but now it makes more sense.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by ElementalDragøn

ah, i was confused about the lines and stuff, but now it makes more sense.
Glad I could clear that up for you :3
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
venir's Avatarvenir
master.pngb.png
Question, you said- If the WT is the ONLY trade on the pokemon, the pokemon becomes a VERY bad candidate for a breeding pair and should be replaced. Is this because of their long history line as you stated before, or something else?
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by Poly Bear

Question, you said- If the WT is the ONLY trade on the pokemon, the pokemon becomes a VERY bad candidate for a breeding pair and should be replaced. Is this because of their long history line as you stated before, or something else?
This applies to Pre-Recode WT's. For some reason it just really messes up a pokemon as a potential breeding partner.
*Edit* I have updated the hidebox regarding Wondertraded pokemon to explain this better with more recent findings in relation to using these in pairs. I hope it helps you understand better.
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
master.pngc+.png
Suríya, my sister found a 97% pair of gigalith in the shelter. She adopted them both herself which means she's the new OT, yet they have a high percentage, I don't quite understand this.

QUOTE originally posted by soph2618

Suríya, my sister found a 97% pair of gigalith in the shelter. She adopted them both herself which means she's the new OT, yet they have a high percentage, I don't quite understand this.
First, that isn't possible unless they had a previous trade on them before she got them. The OT is the first person to trade the pokemon away. The OT doesn't really change so much as when you adopt it and trade it you become the first one to trade it away. The only way she would be able to get a 90+ pair is if both Gigalith were previously traded by two seperate people and released. That's how the mechanic works.
venir's Avatarvenir
master.pngb.png
Gigalith are trade-evolved pokemon, so all gigalith found in the shelter would have already their own OT :)
you said OTs change if i got it from the shelter, but this floette ( https://pokefarm.com/summary/ys21L ) has a timeline all the way down, so who is the OT?

QUOTE originally posted by ElementalDragøn

you said OTs change if i got it from the shelter, but this floette ( https://pokefarm.com/summary/ys21L ) has a timeline all the way down, so who is the OT?
You are. You will be the first to trade it. The first person to trade it away is the OT.
ah. so, if it is the first to trade it away, if someone traded a pokemon to someone, and the someone released it into the shelter, the OT would still be whoever got it from the shelter?

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 129130131

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page