PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678··· 128129130

Thx for the info
skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
Just a fast question, what is the max compability two exclusives can get? (like two Lunupine), is that the same that you get when breeding an Articuno whit a Vulpix? (last time I only got a 5% pair with Pokémon from different OT's, lmao) edit: my bad, Searene can't breed xD also, does exchanging Ditto OT's really increase compability? I dunno if this question makes a sense since I don't think that Ditto works differently, but I was afraid of this by a long time D:
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
@skimpyLiar, swapping Dittos does increase compatibility
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by skimpyLiar

Just a fast question, what is the max compability two exclusives can get? (like two Lunupine), is that the same that you get when breeding an Articuno whit a Vulpix? (last time I only got a 5% pair with Pokémon from different OT's, lmao) edit: my bad, Searene can't breed xD also, does exchanging Ditto OT's really increase compability? I dunno if this question makes a sense since I don't think that Ditto works differently, but I was afraid of this by a long time D:
The max compatibility for exclusives seems to be the same as a normal pair of pokemon.... 99%. That is, unless the pokemon are different species or need to be bred with a Ditto -- then the percentage is somewhat changing. As for swapping Ditto, they gain a trade bonus just like every other pokemon -- so if you and a friend swap Ditto so you have a traded Ditto from another OT in your possession, you will get the 20% bonus.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
Woah, are they? I was afraid they couldn't, it seems like I misunderstood Niet's announcement (I'll deduct that when you breed a Lunupine with another Pokémon from the field group you'll get really low compability, but if not, it would work like two Koroku) xd Thanks both for the help c:
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by skimpyLiar

Woah, are they? I was afraid they couldn't, it seems like I misunderstood Niet's announcement (I'll deduct that when you breed a Lunupine with another Pokémon from the field group you'll get really low compability, but if not, it would work like two Koroku) xd Thanks both for the help c:
Koroku can give a 99% pair, I can only assume that Tournament pokemon will too. But again, this guide is answered with my best guesses -- just because I'm staff doesn't mean they are perfect answers. ^^
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
Just a confirmation that the S1 PFQ Exclusives can be compatible 99% as a player has made one with Lunupine :3
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by aruktai

Just a confirmation that the S1 PFQ Exclusives can be compatible 99% as a player has made one with Lunupine :3
That is great to know! Thank you!
Just curious, cuz im relatively new to breeding, is it possiblee to get 99 percent compatibility with a ditto?
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki

QUOTE originally posted by Ruby Angel

Just curious, cuz im relatively new to breeding, is it possiblee to get 99 percent compatibility with a ditto?
I don't think so, because I believe the species of Pokemon influences the compatibility.

Pages: 12345678··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page