PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456··· 128129130

venir's Avatarvenir
Alright, thank you for answering!
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
venir's Avatarvenir
Hello, I'm back with another question... Oops? I have a level 28 Gyrados and a level 26 Magikarp that's a 99% pair Would the two different staged affect the egg count of the pair? Like, would it be any different from a level 28 gyrados and level 26 gyrados 99% pair?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Poly Bear

Hello, I'm back with another question... Oops? I have a level 28 Gyrados and a level 26 Magikarp that's a 99% pair Would the two different staged affect the egg count of the pair? Like, would it be any different from a level 28 gyrados and level 26 gyrados 99% pair?
Sounds like the same general question I answered before. Again, I have no direct way of knowing. You could ask that in the Help section and maybe the staff have a better answer for you than my guessings. I'm just a typical user. My opinion stays the same; higher level, fully evo'd pairs seem to breed best for me.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1943 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Jasonmd's AvatarJasonmd
Is there a way to see who the OT is of the pokemon? Going to start looking through my pokemon for breeding pairs and wanted to see what data I come up with. ex: wondertrade, hatched, traded etc..
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Jasonmd

Is there a way to see who the OT is of the pokemon? Going to start looking through my pokemon for breeding pairs and wanted to see what data I come up with. ex: wondertrade, hatched, traded etc..
On their summary page is a timeline of events. The original trainer is the first person to trade it away.
Jasonmd's AvatarJasonmd

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by Jasonmd

On their summary page is a timeline of events. The original trainer is the first person to trade it away.
thank you
Inukashi's AvatarInukashi
Hello^^ I hope it's okay to ask here. I have 2 Level 20 (their low level, i know) rockruff with different OT... Why are they just 73%? The only difference between those are their nature (docile and hasty) the IV's and the Berry they like... All other is exact the same... What am i overlooking? Best regards and thank you for your time Sakura Kuromi
Avatar is from here and gif from here
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Inukashi

Hello^^ I hope it's okay to ask here. I have 2 Level 20 (their low level, i know) rockruff with different OT... Why are they just 73%? The only difference between those are their nature (docile and hasty) the IV's and the Berry they like... All other is exact the same... What am i overlooking? Best regards and thank you for your time Sakura Kuromi
Can I see them please? If you adopted one from the Shelter, the OT would be you. The OT is the person who first trades them away -- not who bred them or hatched them. If you adopt from the Shelter you still need to trade them to another person to pair, and even then only one of them can be adopted by you.
Inukashi's AvatarInukashi

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by Inukashi

Can I see them please? If you adopted one from the Shelter, the OT would be you. The OT is the person who first trades them away -- not who bred them or hatched them. If you adopt from the Shelter you still need to trade them to another person to pair, and even then only one of them can be adopted by you.
Of course you can see them. Still a bit unsure if the first or second user counts, but the OT should be Eveey or Trickstyr (the ♀ one is the traded one)
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Male OT you. There is no trade on this pokemon, so there is no trade bonus. Trading it away and then back to you will also not give you the bonus.

Pages: 123456··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page