PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 127128129

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by ratgirl34

since I didn't trade for either of them.
Again. You need to trade. Good luck.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
I personally fail to see how pointing out a truth is equal to condescending - perhaps you're misunderstanding the manner in which these things are being said, because none of it is remotely condescending. Anyway - the only part I had in this guide was that questions were asked and I answered them. That's how the information here is effectively accurate. Questions were asked - assumptions were not made. Simple, really!
Rib's AvatarRib

QUOTE originally posted by Suriya

The bonus comes from being traded to you. By other people. I'm not sure where the disconnect is. You are the only one having a problem with the guide; this has been used to make A LOT of pairs in my click group.
The 10% difference from my first pair to the second can't come from that since I didn't trade for either of them. I don't see where the disconnect is in describing my situation which is what's causing the confusion in the first place. However, since I also don't like condecending people who don't bother reading my posts in their entirety I'm just going to stop posting here and live with the confusion.
I assume there is some small amount of randomization in pairing quality. The 10% boost may have come from just random chance. Either that, or it could have to do with the levels they were at when they "met" (though I'm not certain if that plays a role in determining the initial percentage).
Avatar is from the on-site Christmas event.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Rib

QUOTE originally posted by Suriya

The bonus comes from being traded to you. By other people. I'm not sure where the disconnect is. You are the only one having a problem with the guide; this has been used to make A LOT of pairs in my click group.
The 10% difference from my first pair to the second can't come from that since I didn't trade for either of them. I don't see where the disconnect is in describing my situation which is what's causing the confusion in the first place. However, since I also don't like condecending people who don't bother reading my posts in their entirety I'm just going to stop posting here and live with the confusion.
I assume there is some small amount of randomization in pairing quality. The 10% boost may have come from just random chance. Either that, or it could have to do with the levels they were at when they "met" (though I'm not certain if that plays a role in determining the initial percentage).
Rib, the issue was dealth with by Garth and the staff. The complete method for finding pairs is listed in the guide and it doesn't need addressed again :)
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
UPDATE Regarding Wondertrade and Breeding Pairs: Information from extensive testing using WT'd pokemon has been added to a hidebox on the main thread. Please note that THIS INFORMATION HAS NOT BEEN VERIFIED BY THE STAFF. It is based on trial and error with making many pairs. Until it is confirmed or denied, please take it with a grain of salt and do your own tests.
Nisky's AvatarNisky
Hey, I have a quick question. I have a pair of Ditto and Beldum in the daycare and they have a 63% compatibility. I know they are not the same species or the even the same egg group, but I still feel it's a low compatibility percentage. I traded for them both, each from a different owner. I followed every other tip listed here too. So my question is: is ~60% the best percentage for a genderless pair? If not, what can I be doing wrong?
Avatar from the TV show Detective Conan. Detective Conan (c) Gōshō Aoyama.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Nisky

Hey, I have a quick question. I have a pair of Ditto and Beldum in the daycare and they have a 63% compatibility. I know they are not the same species or the even the same egg group, but I still feel it's a low compatibility percentage. I traded for them both, each from a different owner. I followed every other tip listed here too. So my question is: is ~60% the best percentage for a genderless pair? If not, what can I be doing wrong?
At this time, even I am unsure of what the maximum percentage is for a Ditto pair. I have seen 81% (and own one myself), but it is possible that the max depends on many other factors we don't know at this time.
Riliane's AvatarRiliane

QUOTE originally posted by Nisky

If you're interested, I have information about my personal findings on my thread here. Under the genderless tab, I have info on how many pairs I've tested and what the highest percent I've found is. Also, Suriya, what is the 81% pair you've gotten if I may ask? Ditto and what Pokemon?
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Ditto and Death Star Voltorb
Hillo's AvatarHillo
i just want to say thank you for this post

Pages: 1234··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page