PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567··· 128129130

Inukashi's AvatarInukashi
Does this mean both must be from different OT? I thought they just needed to have different OTs like me and another?
Avatar is from here and gif from here
Teena's AvatarTeena

QUOTE originally posted by Inukashi

Does this mean both must be from different OT? I thought they just needed to have different OTs like me and another?
I don't mean to barge in, but yes, they both need to have different OTs who aren't you.
Avatar by user Dragoncake, used with permission!

QUOTE originally posted by Teena

QUOTE originally posted by Inukashi

I don't mean to barge in, but yes, they both need to have different OTs who aren't you.
Oh i didnt knew, than thank you ^^
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
It's also clearly stated in this guide. In several places lol
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1943 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

It's also clearly stated in this guide. In several places lol
I read it.. but i misunderstood it ^^° Sorry about this and thank you for your time ^^
CrAZDragon's AvatarCrAZDragon
I have a eevee pair that i got from the shelter already hatched. i don't know what percent they are, but they produce a bunch of eggs. i can get 14 in the morning, release them all, then have 24 later on. i'm fairly new to pokefarm, so i dont know too much about breeding rates, but this seems pretty good. (shift key is broken)
Hoarding all Eeveelutions, as well as
Sciana's AvatarSciana
The part outlined in red here is where you will see the percentage. Though, unless both Eevees were actually traded at some point, it's highly unlikely you have a 90+ pair. It's not that lower percentages don't breed well, but rather higher ones breed even more.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,613,640
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
I dont have the matchup checker, which i think you need to see percents.
frayed's Avatarfrayed

QUOTE originally posted by CrAZDragon

I have a eevee pair that i got from the shelter already hatched. i don't know what percent they are, but they produce a bunch of eggs. i can get 14 in the morning, release them all, then have 24 later on. i'm fairly new to pokefarm, so i dont know too much about breeding rates, but this seems pretty good. (shift key is broken)
@CrAZDragon, You get eggs from the daycare by clicking (interactions). I think it is around 64 clicks made for one egg. Hope this helped ^^
Also, this has helped me a lot. I was completely clueless about pairs before, and now I have three 90%+ pairs, Phione, Seasonal Torterra and Hallowe'en Witch :D Thank you for writing this, as it has proved very useful for me~
my activity on the site is on and off contact me elsewhere if youre interested in talking to me hohoho (all socials are in my bio :D) art from revue starlight!
I got the matchup checker, and I have a different Eevee pair that is 99%. This thread really helped a lot, thanks!

Pages: 1234567··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page