PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 130131132

Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by skimpyLiar

I found this information, hope this helps c:

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

QUOTE originally posted by ãruktai

QUOTE originally posted by VulcanPrincess

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but if you adopt scatterbug eggs from th shelter will they have your pattern or the user who bred them's pattern?
Since you become the OT when you adopt from the Shelter, the Scatterbug will have your pattern
When you pick an egg up from the shelter. Just to clarify. If you pick a hatched Pokémon up from the shelter, you will not become the OT.
That's wrong. If you pick up a hatched pokemon with no trade you become the OT if you trade it away. *EDIT* However, the OT of a Scatterbug to determin the pattern appears to be set WHEN it hatches. This guide has to do with breeding pairs, nothing to do with Vivillion patterns or if they change.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Emmy's AvatarEmmy
ultra.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

100% Accurate, Emmy. 10/10. Do you mind if I put that in the main post? It really does make things easy to see if my long-winded explaination is hard for people.
Not at all, go right ahead! And thank you for all of your hard work, this guide has especially made shiny hunting fairly stress-free for me! I don't know how I ever got on without anything below 99%!
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.

QUOTE originally posted by Emmy

100% Accurate, Emmy. 10/10. Do you mind if I put that in the main post? It really does make things easy to see if my long-winded explaination is hard for people.
Not at all, go right ahead! And thank you for all of your hard work, this guide has especially made shiny hunting fairly stress-free for me! I don't know how I ever got on without anything below 99%!
I know, right?? To think I used to get along well enough with a 75% pair. Ouch!
skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
master.pnga.png

long quote

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but if you adopt scatterbug eggs from th shelter will they have your pattern or the user who bred them's pattern?
Since you become the OT when you adopt from the Shelter, the Scatterbug will have your pattern
When you pick an egg up from the shelter. Just to clarify. If you pick a hatched Pokémon up from the shelter, you will not become the OT.
That's wrong. If you pick up a hatched pokemon with no trade you become the OT if you trade it away. *EDIT* However, the OT of a Scatterbug to determin the pattern appears to be set WHEN it hatches. This guide has to do with breeding pairs, nothing to do with Vivillion patterns or if they change.
Yeah, you're right, I just tried it and looks like it only works for Vivillon Patterns. I misunderstood the information, sorry I don't know if I thanked you before though, I tried to make a Magikarp hunt with a 77% pair and I'm starting to understand the reason of it's failure, lol
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.

long quote

Yeah, you're right, I just tried it and looks like it only works for Vivillon Patterns. I misunderstood the information, sorry I don't know if I thanked you before though, I tried to make a Magikarp hunt with a 77% pair and I'm starting to understand the reason of it's failure, lol
77% is a doable pair, but you just dont get as many eggs. All it means is that you have to click more xD But you are welcome, I'm glad it helped you.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
ultra.pngb+.png
I've found that even when pairing Pokemon from the Fishing Hut, one from another user and one from me, that I could not get 90%+ pairs only up to 79%. Should I try with two different users' Pokemon? Though I have found a few 90%+ pairs with my Pokemon and a traded one. owo

QUOTE originally posted by Kodiak

I've found that even when pairing Pokemon from the Fishing Hut, one from another user and one from me, that I could not get 90%+ pairs only up to 79%. Should I try with two different users' Pokemon? Though I have found a few 90%+ pairs with my Pokemon and a traded one. owo
one from another user and one from me That is your problem. I think you missed the part of this where you need to have both pokemon come from other users. You cannot get a 90+ pair with a pokemon that has not been traded, or has you as the original trainer. As one of the pokemon came from you, it hasn't been traded and you are the OT. Therefore, no 90%+ pair since you only have one 20% trade bonus.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
ultra.pngb+.png
(Looking through my 90%+ pairs and only now realize all are traded. x'D) Thank you for the info, though I should have read a little more closely! ^^"
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
master.pngb+.png
When making Unown couples, what is the highest % possible?
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Xorpa

When making Unown couples, what is the highest % possible?
I haven't done super extensive testing on this but the unown pairs I have made have been around the 40-60% area. I'm guess their max % will be something like ditto pairs
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 130131132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page