PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs >

skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
master.pnga.png

long quote

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by skimpyLiar

I found this information, hope this helps c:

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

QUOTE originally posted by ãruktai

QUOTE originally posted by VulcanPrincess

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but if you adopt scatterbug eggs from th shelter will they have your pattern or the user who bred them's pattern?
Since you become the OT when you adopt from the Shelter, the Scatterbug will have your pattern
When you pick an egg up from the shelter. Just to clarify. If you pick a hatched Pokémon up from the shelter, you will not become the OT.
That's wrong. If you pick up a hatched pokemon with no trade you become the OT if you trade it away. *EDIT* However, the OT of a Scatterbug to determin the pattern appears to be set WHEN it hatches. This guide has to do with breeding pairs, nothing to do with Vivillion patterns or if they change.
Yeah, you're right, I just tried it and looks like it only works for Vivillon Patterns. I misunderstood the information, sorry I don't know if I thanked you before though, I tried to make a Magikarp hunt with a 77% pair and I'm starting to understand the reason of it's failure, lol
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page