PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs >

Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by viccupz

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

First, that isn't possible unless they had a previous trade on them before she got them. The OT is the first person to trade the pokemon away. The OT doesn't really change so much as when you adopt it and trade it you become the first one to trade it away. The only way she would be able to get a 90+ pair is if both Gigalith were previously traded by two seperate people and released. That's how the mechanic works.
In response to this... the person who obtains pokemon from the shelter is the OT now. This I know! BUT "The only way she would be able to get a 90+ pair is if both Gigalith were previously traded by two seperate people and released. That's how the mechanic works" by released.. in the shelter, then you obtain it... so if I were to look at specific pokemon to there history I can make a pair of my own from the shelter instead of getting it from other people? if the pokemon came from other people that is.
If you find two previously traded pokemon of the same species? Yes. My Furfrou pair were both adopted from the Shelter by me... but because they had previous trades -- OT doesn't reset, so I was able to pair them with the two trade bonuses intact. In essence it was still as though I had gotten them from the first people who traded them away -- the OTs.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page