PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 323334

yell0wdrops's Avataryell0wdrops
I already made a recent thread in the help section and I didn't want to start another for a different question, so I'll just ask here! Does hatching eggs for the "wrong" type affect the type race? E.g. I'm on the Ground team and I happen to be hatching Sandygast for my hunt. They're dual type Ground/Ghost, so they give me points for the Ground team, but do they also give points for the Ghost team? Or do only poké hatched by someone on the Ghost team count towards their points total?
all art from official Pokémon manga/games
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Only people on the Ghost team can earn Ghost points! ^^ You have to be on that type's team to earn points for that team!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
what is considered low level for daycare breeding? what level does it need to surprass to not get the low level debuff?
Typerace = 0 2119/28/16/ 0 Avatar is from the advent calendar 2021
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
atleast level 50
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
i'm wanting to put a shop button into my forum signature but i'm not sure how to code that. (i'm not sure how to make an image into a link) does anyone know how to do that?
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
This is probably a better question for the bbcode guide https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/1969/A-Somewhat-Extensive-Guide-to-BBCodes but you’ll probably need these two things [url] [/url] and [img] [/img] in order to make a shop banner
ah ok, thank you!
Uriko's AvatarUriko
Hello, I've slowly been able to figure most of the functions out on the site, but one is still eluding me. How do I raise affection? Sylveon is the last eeveelution I need to complete the line and I don't know how to raise its affection.
Cele's AvatarCele
In order to increase Affection, you feed the Pokemon several Perfect Berries that matches their flavour preference. For example, since Pecha is Sweet, if your Eevee likes Sweet, then you feed it Perfect Pechas. I think it takes approximately 5 of them? Last I recall, anyhow. You may need more. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
MegaPlays's AvatarMegaPlays
I have several questions so hopefully it's okay to ask them all at ones. 1. Other than going through Preferred Areas, having high energy, and having max Scour Boosters, is there any way to increase rare finds while Scouring (ex, leveling up, evolving, etc). I'm curious because I've had many instances where my Pokemon have max energy and are in their preferred area yet still come up with nothing. 2. What is the base shiny and albino chances? Is the shiny chance like in GS to B2W2 where the odds are 1/8192 or in XY to present at 1/4092? 3. What is the specific math and calculations for special boosters? How does each Poke Radar boost add into the base chance for shiny and albino Pokemon? What would be the correct way to combine the shiny and albino odds to know Melan odds (along with the rank and high chain boosts)?

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page