PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 323334

i have to ask this for it has bugged me for a while in pokemon platinum, all the dressup accessories for contests were labeled for different types ex cool, cute, beauty ect does that also apply here or was that concept thrown out the window making everything neutral?
avatar made from color enhanced screenshot of my albino sableye "trinket" all that i did was sharpen image and increase color saturation. bait made by Dragoncake
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Certain accessories are better for certain contests, you can find a list here
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
impheart's Avatarimpheart
I have found I accidently let go one of my exclusives into the Shelter when I selected it thinking I was in the Scour screen! What might help is keeping the code (ie. https://pokefarm.com/summary/AbCdE) handy of all of your rares in case this happens and someone else picks it up. (assuming this works!) That way at least you can track where it went! ;u;
Join Secret Santa here!
Button by Eltafez
zZENEZz's AvatarzZENEZz
How do you fill out an Orgonised List? I cant figure that out.
Zoroark Sprite is Official Pokemon Art!
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by impheart

I have found I accidently let go one of my exclusives into the Shelter when I selected it thinking I was in the Scour screen! What might help is keeping the code (ie. https://pokefarm.com/summary/AbCdE) handy of all of your rares in case this happens and someone else picks it up. (assuming this works!) That way at least you can track where it went! ;u;
This doesn't appear to be a question... :P

QUOTE originally posted by zZENEZz

How do you fill out an Orgonised List? I cant figure that out.
Hi there! You can get help for your BBCodes over here.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Rintaro's AvatarRintaro
How can i custumise my pfp How do i get leg How to i hach eggs faster
Credits To Averan My Lovley Brother <3
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Rintaro

How can i custumise my pfp
Farm page, Options tab, Forum tab. Add a link to an image that's within the size restrictions. Remember to only use images you have permission to use, and to properly credit them!

How do i get leg
I do not understand this question.

How to i hach eggs faster
I would suggest the purchase of a single EXP. Share. Do not give it to a Pokemon to hold -- it's a passive bonus when it's in your inventory, and what it does is basically, "When you click other people, your Party gets EXP too." That aside, upgrade your badges. They help with that a ton. See the Wishforge page for that!

How do i get leg
if you are referring to legendary pokemon, you can get summons by either purchasing them in the marketplace or in boxes you find scouring.
yell0wdrops's Avataryell0wdrops
this is maybe a dumb question, but what exactly are melan baits? are they supposed to be, like, good luck charms for hatching the corresponding melan?
all art from official Pokémon manga/games

QUOTE originally posted by yell0wdrops

this is maybe a dumb question, but what exactly are melan baits? are they supposed to be, like, good luck charms for hatching the corresponding melan?
Yeah, they're pieces of artwork meant as good luck charms~
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page