PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334

Cele's AvatarCele
One shiny out of one egg is not a chain, but random chance shinies are possible. It's just rarer since you have absolutely zero chain bonus.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by MourningGlories

is a 1/1 shinychain possible? i know 1/2 is, but im curious if the very first egg in a chain can be a hatched shiny, or if itd count as random chance
Yep, random chance shinies don't count as chained. If the first egg in your chain hatches as a shiny, it shows up as random chance, and the "second" shiny in the chain will show up as your "first shiny" at 1/40 (or whatever egg).
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
PastelEevee's AvatarPastelEevee
I have a Qusetion. How do I check my pokemons "Ablillity"? I want to evole my rockruff into dusk forme but it need the abillity "Own Tempo". Please help :(
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
PFQ does not have abilities. Dusk Lycanrock evolves with high affection at server time dusk (feed it perfect berries of it's preferred flavor to raise affection.)
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Flutter-by's AvatarFlutter-by
Hi, I was wondering, what makes a good pokemon? If I hatch a few of the same type during a type race, what makes one pokemon better than another as I was looking for best IV's but I've noticed other people don't appear to be doing that. Apprieciate all the help and advice!
Score: 1730
Credit to lycankai Avatar by Victordamazio at Avatarist
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Flutter-by

Hi, I was wondering, what makes a good pokemon? If I hatch a few of the same type during a type race, what makes one pokemon better than another as I was looking for best IV's but I've noticed other people don't appear to be doing that. Apprieciate all the help and advice!
IVs/EVs don't matter much on PFQ unless you're Sparring. This is why most people don't really care about them, and are just hatching for things like Shiny, Albino, and Melanistic Pokemon instead. Whatever you like, that is what's best! ^_^
Lugia'sSong's AvatarLugia'sSong
How does the shelter work exactly? So I'm hunting Galarian Zigzagoons and I know I've released a bunch of eggs in the shelter once I've reached my limit in the Daycare but sometimes when I'm in the shelter I reload a bunch of times not seeing the Zigzagoon eggs.
Profile Image from Kattling from DeviantArt
Cele's AvatarCele
The Shelter refreshes its contents at :04, :19, :34, and :49 minutes after the hour. When you're refreshing the Shelter, the Shelter is divided into several groups, and you're served eggs/Pokemon from one of those groups. When you refresh, you can get a different group from the Shelter. If you're adopting the same thing enough times, your chance of finding the species of eggs you're adopting increases. So, basically, if you haven't found your eggs but you just released them, try waiting until the refresh time and try again.
Lugia'sSong's AvatarLugia'sSong
Where are some good places to post Pokemon displays for guests to click in to get some delta points?
Cele's AvatarCele
Facebook, non-PFQ Discord servers, Twitter/X, Tumblr, basically any social media where PFQ users aren't typically the main folks present, if you're looking for guest clicks specifically. That said, there's other ways to get Delta Points. You can trade in Deltas, Shinies, Albinos, and Melans to the Holon Tower in exchange for Delta Points too.

Pages: 123··· 3031323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page