PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 293031323334

kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75

QUOTE originally posted by AmaliyaSelene

Hello :D I'm not really sure if this question has been answered yet, but I have no idea how to evolve Pokémon that need 1.000 steps as an evolving requirement. How do I do this? @_@
You do so by putting the pokemon in the pokewalker and either spend interaction points or walk around with location tracking on. Do you know where the pokewalker is?
AmaliyaSelene's AvatarAmaliyaSelene

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Hello :D I'm not really sure if this question has been answered yet, but I have no idea how to evolve Pokémon that need 1.000 steps as an evolving requirement. How do I do this? @_@
You do so by putting the pokemon in the pokewalker and either spend interaction points or walk around with location tracking on. Do you know where the pokewalker is?
Thank you for your answer :) I haven't found the Pokéwalker so far.. where can I get it?
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Thank you for your answer :) I haven't found the Pokéwalker so far.. where can I get it?
Farm, other links, and it's the last one under items
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
Hello! I have a question about the upcoming tournament. It says to hatch pokemon colored yellow, but I'm not sure how that works with Tatsugiri? Thank you for your time!
I'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~
Cele's AvatarCele
That wouldn't be very efficient if it did count since you'd only get points when you hatch [Stretchy Forme]. The other possibility is that all hatches count as the base forme due to the fact they all qualify for the same shiny hunt chain. In that case only the base forme colour would count ([Curly Forme] so therefore Orange if I'm not mistaken). So it's either 0% or 33% to count for points, if I'm not mistaken.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
luxluna's Avatarluxluna
Hi! I've been playing for about a month now and I have a few questions: - is there a known rate at which pokemon gain happiness in an appropriate field? or in other words, would I be able to calculate how long it would take for a pokemon to reach max happiness? - do variants affect shiny chains? for example, I'm currently chaining kantonian meowth, would it interrupt my chain to hatch a galarian meowth? - this one is more of an etiquette question: if I were looking for someone to help me with trade evolutions, or for a couple of eggs to fill out my eggdex, would the trades forum be the appropriate place to make a thread? Thank you in advance!
Cele's AvatarCele
- It's about 2 days for Max Happiness from just a positive field preference. If you want fast Happiness, please try Sweet Hearts. They're a consumable and just a few of these will boost a Pokemon's Happiness very quickly. - Yes. If you are hatching Kantonian Meowth, hatching Galarian Meowth will break the chain. - Yes, you would use the Trades Forum.
Bookedfg135's AvatarBookedfg135
I brought 2 scour slots, but i can only do 1 mission at a time?? is there a way to activate them or did i do a worthless purchace??
Cele's AvatarCele
Did you give them to Pokemon to hold? Scour Slots must be in your inventory to have any effect. Also, please make sure you didn't accidentally buy Scour Boosts instead! They look very similar.
Mourning's AvatarMourning
is a 1/1 shinychain possible? i know 1/2 is, but im curious if the very first egg in a chain can be a hatched shiny, or if itd count as random chance

mourning | he/it | 20

your friendly local bug/electric trainer :3
My silly journal! Bug!Electric!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bea on Twitter TR Trophy @Cherushii78
Type Race Score; 1700

Pages: 123··· 293031323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page