PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 323334

Sierra98's AvatarSierra98
Where do I locate the legendary pokemon chain?
Cele's AvatarCele
Do you mean Summons in order to obtain legendaries? Click the Farm button in the nav area, then go to the Other Links tab. Under the Items section, you'll see a link to the Summon Items page. This page will show you the Summon items that you own and how close you are to unlocking the ability to use that Summon. In order to unlock the ability to use Summons, you may need to hatch a certain number of unique species, evolve Pokemon, and so forth to fill up your Pokedex. You may need to Summon certain legendary Pokemon in order to unlock the ability to Summon others. Does that help answer your question? If I misunderstood, please let me know.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
anomites's Avataranomites
Is there a guide for breeding pokefarm q variants? I remember that there used to be but I can't find it. Could someone please link that to me. :)
For sale S/A skittys, sandygasts, puykumukus and mantykes & PWYW S/A/D/M dexing services in my SHOP
Cele's AvatarCele
Is this what you're looking for?
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Do Scaracross, Ryukuza, Orthrus and Glileo have special breeding methods yet?
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Cele's AvatarCele
"They should be. Maybe not Scaracross yet." -Niet I'll try for Ryukuza in a sec since I'm hunting pinches anyway.

Potential variant-breeding spoilers

clicky

Nop pinches said no to Rayquaza? maybe diff method? idk.
Etherisk's AvatarEtherisk
Is there somewhere that explains how to change the forms of Pokemon such as Cramorant and Rotom? edit: thank you!
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Etherisk

Is there somewhere that explains how to change the forms of Pokemon such as Cramorant and Rotom?
Your Pokedex should have information on Rotom. The Galar thread discussed the Cormorant method.
MyStErYgIfTs's AvatarMyStErYgIfTs
Quick Question. What is the Difference between Affection and Happiness. I noticed Eevee evolves into Espeon & Umbreon via Happyness which I assume is this But I also noticed that you can evolve Eevee into Sylveon using "Affection". I have no clue what that is. Could you explain what that is?
Forum Avatar By Pokemon (Nintendo)
Made by Fuchsfee
Made by popcorn8784
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by MysteryGifts

Quick Question. What is the Difference between Affection and Happiness. I noticed Eevee evolves into Espeon & Umbreon via Happyness which I assume is this But I also noticed that you can evolve Eevee into Sylveon using "Affection". I have no clue what that is. Could you explain what that is?
Affection is a variable that can be found under the Contest section of your Pokemon's page - it can be raised by feeding your Pokemon perfect berries of their preferred flavour! or a Big Malasada, but perfect berries are a lot easier to get XDDD

Pages: 12345··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page