PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 323334

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Starfallsys

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

You didn't get this pop-up?
Nope- I tried feeding them to my Venusaur
Could you show me what you're doing perhaps?

QUOTE originally posted by Flutter-by

i am starting to accumulate treasure, i know what the relics are used for, but are things like mushrooms or bones used for anything or are the just items to selL?
A lot of them are just random sell items — a few of them have a use with a Fakemon though, like Perroc used the Brick Piece and Gosold uses the Nugget. Try looking into each one before you choose to sell!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
FlareonBLITZ's AvatarFlareonBLITZ
how do i unlock summon items?
Cele's AvatarCele
Go to the Summons page via your Farm (Farm > Other Links > Summon Items) There are several groups of increasing difficulty/rarity for you to work towards. I'd recommend checking with the Unlock: Dex group first. It instructs you to complete X amount of PokeDexes and Y amount of EggDexes. When you've done so, come back to the page. You'll be able to click an unlock button. After that, you'll find it easier to get your first summon of that type out of a Box.
RosetteAbyss's AvatarRosetteAbyss
Is there a way for me to see the other pokemon that my daycare pair have bred but I don't have? Like a heritage page or something?
avatar made for me by CyndaquilLuvsVan_Halen on Pokeheroes.com the permission statement is in the second link.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
There once was, a long, long time ago, but it was removed for various reasons. The biggest is that some Pokemon have like tens of thousands of eggs, and even if you only show the ones that weren't deleted in the shelter that can get to be a pretty big database call. So now you can only see parents, not children, in the lineage.
RosetteAbyss's AvatarRosetteAbyss
well darn. oh well thanks for a prompt response
Mrrightnow's AvatarMrrightnow
hello i am trying to hatch shinies with no luck so far, i havr activated so many shiny charms, and with sei's bonus with no luck, so far i have hatched a chain of 730 eggs based on the radar is there something that i am missing?
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Mrrightnow

hello i am trying to hatch shinies with no luck so far, i havr activated so many shiny charms, and with sei's bonus with no luck, so far i have hatched a chain of 730 eggs based on the radar is there something that i am missing?
Hi there! There's a few different things that are in play here. PokéRadar Shiny Charm Gold Amulet Sei Bonus Counter Hypermode The more of these you're able to utilize at once, the less you'll have to chain to find that shiny. The biggest one of these is going to be Hypermode. If you're able to get your hands on some Zophan and get yourself a Hypermode Voucher to use, you'll very likely hatch that shiny sooner rather than later. That aside, just stick with it! It's all a game of chances, so if you stay on it, it'll show up eventually.

Pages: 123··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page