PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 31323334

Hello Cele, im wondering if there is any process or forms threads that are for finding accidentally released pokemon? I’ve gone through everything that felt logical to do on my own end, (adding a link to the lost mon in my trainer card, about me, and signature.) Will it just a bit of luck and hope that I find it in the shelter?
My boy is home!!
Cele's AvatarCele
You can go to the Trade forums and set up a thread that you're looking for a lost Pokemon. You can add incentive via a reward if you wish, but I have seen it done without. Players typically good-naturedly swarm to assist, from what I've seen. With any luck, you'll be reunited with your Pokemon. I wish you the best!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
Hello! I was wondering, if you release a nicknamed pokemon to the shelter, does it keep it's name or return to default? Thank you!
I'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~
Cele's AvatarCele
It keeps the nickname.
Starfallsys's AvatarStarfallsys
how do you feed consumables to them? I tried feeding a easter egg by having them hold but it didnt work
Cele's AvatarCele
When you give it to the Pokemon to hold, it will ask you if you want to use it. Say yes and use it.
alr! ty!
i gave it to them to hold but it didnt aak me (Mod edit: Posts merged.)
Cele's AvatarCele
You didn't get this pop-up?

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

You didn't get this pop-up?
Nope- I tried feeding them to my Venusaur
Flutter-by's AvatarFlutter-by
i am starting to accumulate treasure, i know what the relics are used for, but are things like mushrooms or bones used for anything or are the just items to selL?
Score: 1730
Credit to lycankai Avatar by Victordamazio at Avatarist

Pages: 123··· 31323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page