PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2728293031323334

Thats very helpful, thank you! my next question then, is where do I get one?
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Hi, new here! I'm wondering what I'm supposed to do with excess pokemon? Is my only option to wait to send them to a shelter? Also for fishing, I see that I need to catch a lot of fish to upgrade my rod, however there aren't many new pokemon to catch in each area. Am I supposed to just catch a bunch of Goldeens, Magikarp and the likes over and over? That seems like that would build up fast D:
Lv. 100 — +742,671
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
So you can mass release fields, and you can catch pokemon and directly release them to the shelter.
Please visit my shop Please feed the following:
Lv. 47 — 1,972 / 6,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Oh okay that seems easier! Thanks for the help :D
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Galaxywolf234567

Thats very helpful, thank you! my next question then, is where do I get one?
Visit here!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Xelsios's AvatarXelsios
Heya! I was wondering how long it takes for eggs releaed from daycare to appear in the shelter. I've been hunting skitties and have not been finding any eggs with my black flute despite the roughly > 40% chance, despite me releasing about a hundred eggs to the shelter! I'm wondering if there's a timer or a chance of eggs being sent to the shelter at all, whatever the case may be.
Cele's AvatarCele
There's up to fifteen minutes of delay before you will begin to see your eggs in the Shelter. The pool of what the Shelter can offer is refreshed every fifteen minutes so release your things, go make a cup of tea, and then come back and try. Also, make sure you have a chain going. Having a chain increases the chance of finding eggs of the chained species!
Xelsios's AvatarXelsios
Ahh, ok! Thank you so much! <3
Cele's AvatarCele
You're welcome~
Undefined99's AvatarUndefined99
hello, I was reading through the wiki and it didn't mention something . When Im interacting (clicking) a pokemon (say the quick 10) and I give it a berry, where does that berry come from? is it a free berry (Im pretty sure I dont have Berries yet but I can still do this)? Also, what is the purpose of giving a Pokemon a berry it doesn't like? why would you ever do this? thanks

Pages: 123··· 2728293031323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page