PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 323334

Cele's AvatarCele
Yeah, I can help with this! So upgrading your Badges is a multi-step process. First, you get the Gems and the Relic it wants. You turn those in, and you start the next step. The next step is earning points. You can earn points in different ways, "type" matches the Badge type: 1. Interact (feed) a Pokemon of that type. 2. Interact (hold) an Egg of that type. 3. Hatch an Egg of that type. 4. Evolving Pokemon of that type (it doesn't matter if it's the correct type before or after the evolution, both count but it only counts once). 5. Mega Evolve Pokemon of that type. 6. Give Flawless Gems of that type to the Badge Construction pop-up that shows up when you click Details on your upgrading Badge. People are Wishforging for goal number 4 on this list. It used to be the only way to make Badge progress, and people still use it as a passive way to earn points or "save up" points for later upgrades. They just hold the evos til then, then evo a bunch at once. :)
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Siobella's AvatarSiobella
Ohhhh, thank you! Guess now I need myself a WF box or two 🤣
I don't really know what I'm doing, I'm just happy to be here ^u^ #LGBT+ #BLM #ProChoice #TransWomenAreWomen
Cele's AvatarCele
You're welcome!
gemzxxx's Avatargemzxxx
hi everyone im abit confused on how to start a shop i wanna sell/trade some pokemon and have no idea where to start with making one if someone could give me a step by step guide on how to do it and what to do that would be great
Cele's AvatarCele
Hi there! This isn't that kind of guide, and your question would be better suited for the Help Forum. Please create a thread there with your questions! Thank you, and best of luck~
IAmDad's AvatarIAmDad
Hello im trying to purchase 3,000 ZC But its not working I was wondering if there is another website to purchase it on that works with Venmo as that is the card i use
Hayden • He/Him They/Them • 16 YoutubeAo3Living Pokedex ChecklistTikTok I take the Moon! You take the Sun! You mess with me, your gonna get the gun
Cele's AvatarCele
We support purchases with Stripe and PayPal. Stripe is the default one that shows up when you go to the Zophan page. In the text towards the bottom, right above the Loyalty Bonus, you'll see a link to the old PayPal system. Click that if you'd like to try PayPal instead. These are our only options at this time.
Creeperbomber's AvatarCreeperbomber
im new to this been playing for a few days,but im wondering how you get interactions faster like in the feilds too. also i saw in another thread of a birthday skin do i have to wait till next year for that or can i still get it cause my bday was a month ago so ijust missed it
Cele's AvatarCele
This is not a guide for the purpose of clicking faster — try here. You'll have to wait til next year to get a new Birthday Sprite, or visit Cele's Centre to purchase past Birthday Sprites with Zophan. Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun. ^^
Creeperbomber's AvatarCreeperbomber
oh thanks theres so much here i get confused. i was asking how to get clickbacks more in my feilds then party is there a guide for that or is it just click peopls feilds and hope they click yours

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page