PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 323334

pokelissa28's Avatarpokelissa28

QUOTE originally posted by Dogmage999

QUOTE originally posted by pokelissa28

I have a question about trading pokemon to evolve them: Do you lose your pokemon to that person and ask to give it back or does it come back once it evolves?
evolution must be initiated by you or the trading partner after the trade. It must be transferred back manually, pokemon do not move between players unless they are traded.
On Ok. Thank you very much :)
han-uwu-nah's Avatarhan-uwu-nah
Question: How do you put your pfp picture and the thing when you post? It's underneath this thing: *down arrow* __________________________________________<--- this If I don't make sense then scratch that. How do you put your pet code thingy so you can actually feed your pet outside of your pfp. Like my joltik. I wanna feed him. But you have to click on him to go to joltik's page and click on the food. Sorry if this does not make any sense, I am a bad explainer. I was just asking how to put the display code so you can feed him berries too. feed? | | v
  • Hi!
  • feed me!
  • feed me two!
  • feed me three!
  • feed me fourth!
  • feed me fifth!
  • Credits
^ credits | Hi, I'm han-uwu-nah, but you can call me Hannah! I'm Filipino, but I don't really speak the language. I don't really go into forums, so this is kinda a rare sighting. My Shop (σ・・)σ: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/372278/BACK-OPEN-Hannah-s-Item-Shop-free-pokemon-and-more ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Credits to WaterWølf600 for this template, check "Credits" to see. Also, please feed my Pokemon. Thank you! ^^ pfp made my meh (me) P.S i changed the template a bit
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 19 — 695 / 1,141
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 29 — 76 / 2,611
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Lv. 45 — 5,968 / 6,188
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterSteel
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 63 — 7,330 / 9,678
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFairy
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Lv. 35 — 558 / 3,781
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Forum Signature: WaterWølf600 Profile PIcture: Me credit | free to use
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
To change your profile picture, you can click on the image on the very top left of the screen (it'll look like your current profile picture), then click "Edit Avatar". You can also just go to this tab of your Farm page. (You can also navigate there manually, by clicking on the "Farm" button on the top of the screen, clicking "Options" on the sidebar, then going to the "Forum" tab.) -- I believe you're referring to your forum signature? That is located in the same section as your profile picture that I linked above. Underneath where you edit your profile picture, there is a button that says "Edit forum signature". -- Finally, you're looking for a PKMNpanel. To post that, you will need to use BBCode that looks like this: [pkmnpanel=POKEMONID]. You need to replace the "POKEMONID" part with the ID of the pokemon you want displayed. That ID can be found in the URL of that pokemon's summary page. For that pokemon you have linked, his ID is XHVXl. His complete PKMNpanel code would be [pkmnpanel=XHVXl], which will show up like this:
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 19 — 695 / 1,141
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
-- I hope I answered what you were asking? If I didn't explain anything well myself, please let me know and I'll clarify o/
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
CT's AvatarCT
I had a question about the platform CSS display codes: What determines what color and name tag color a pokemon gets for their platform CSS code? For instance, on our type race form, I see beige, black, pink, and green.
Currently working on a living Quirky pokedex, any help is appreciated!
JournalSisterShop, Free BP, & OT/Nature Swap
Cele's AvatarCele
The platform takes its colours from the site skin of the person who owns it, so you're seeing a peek at the owner's site skin!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
XrosHeart's AvatarXrosHeart
hi ! i'm recently returning, what's the easiest way to get the site to show off new pokemon to collect instead of repeats?
Cele's AvatarCele
Head over to your Pokedex! Open each region that isn't 100% complete for EggDex or PokeDex, and use the filters at the top to filter out "completed" EggDex or PokeDex entries as you'd like. That will leave what's incomplete for you to look at. ^^
Whimmple's AvatarWhimmple
I've a question. I haven't been on since 2014 and things have changed. How do I PM someone when I'm interested in a mon in their Free field? and how to I friend request someone?
Cele's AvatarCele
Hi there! Welcome back to the site. Go to a person's profile. There's a menu on their profile underneath their Trainer Card, to the right of "About USER." Click that. You'll see the answer to both of your questions in this menu! PM them: On this menu, click Send Message. Friend requests: This doesn't exist anymore, technically. Instead of mutual friendships, things are now done with a one-sided VIP list. Nobody you add to your VIP list will be notified that you've added them, and you can do so without permission. It's a list simply for your own reference and usage. If you'd like to explicitly list your friends, you can feel free to do so in your About Me or Journal.
Siobella's AvatarSiobella
Hi! iI hope this is the right place to ask this: How come so many people have boxes labelled specifically for Wishforge? Did I miss a vital piece of info in the beginning or are they just hatch-fodder?
I don't really know what I'm doing, I'm just happy to be here ^u^ #LGBT+ #BLM #ProChoice #TransWomenAreWomen

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page