PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 323334

Cele's AvatarCele
As a note, the Vulpix holding the Fire Stone pre-emptively isn't a bad thing! It can still be consumed for the evolution from the same menu you took the item from it with, even if it was already holding it beforehand. :]
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Rosetta22's AvatarRosetta22
Question: If I have Shelter Pass X and I give away the Shelter Pass S in my inventory, will I still have the 85 adoptions?
  • Sprites
  • Fav Eevees
  • Babies
Cele's AvatarCele
You will have the amount of adoptions that corresponds to the highest pass you currently own, regardless of which that is. You're not required to keep the passes that are below that. ^_^
Rosetta22's AvatarRosetta22
Ok! Thank you so much Cele! <3 ^_^
Pasumint's AvatarPasumint
Hello~! Anybody here know a basic guideline for shops n such? Like, what rarity for Shinies should be what price, etc. Got a few extra shinies I wanna sell ^^'
Lv. 36 — 3,522 / 4,996
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Cele's AvatarCele
This guide isn't for price checks and such — please have a visit to the Trade forums or Trade Shops and take a look around to see comparable Pokemon. As a general rule of thumb, Pokemon of the same difficulty to hatch (EHP) will be of same or similar price. So, for example, a Sentret shiny and a Pidgey shiny should both be basically the same price since they're both 3,840 EHP eggs. There may be other Guides better dedicated to this topic as well. ^_^
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Question! I could swear I have read/seen/heard somewhere that legendaries have higher S/A rates than regular pokemon when you chain them to attempt to hatch a special legend. Is this actually true? I am having a hard time finding any information and am wondering if I just. Imagined that? LOL.
Cele's AvatarCele
This is false. You may be referring to the Easter Egg in which the usage of a Summon Item may display a Shiny individual of the species delivering the summoned Egg. This has lead to a misperception of sorts that legends have higher chances, or that you can tell when you're going to get a special because of it. There are no increased chances for special legends.
pokelissa28's Avatarpokelissa28
I have a question about trading pokemon to evolve them: Do you lose your pokemon to that person and ask to give it back or does it come back once it evolves?
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22

QUOTE originally posted by pokelissa28

I have a question about trading pokemon to evolve them: Do you lose your pokemon to that person and ask to give it back or does it come back once it evolves?
evolution must be initiated by you or the trading partner after the trade. It must be transferred back manually, pokemon do not move between players unless they are traded.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page