PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 323334

Cele's AvatarCele
You pretty much just click theirs and hope they click yours back too, yeah~
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Veegee's AvatarVeegee
I've got a few questions that I couldn't find answers to in the guide. 1: How do I raise a Pokémon's affection, and how do I see what their affection is currently at? 2: Are there any ways to raise a pokémon's happiness besides leaving them in a field and waiting or is that it? 3: Are there any benifits to raising happiness and/or affection besides the happiness evolutions and sylveon?
Cele's AvatarCele
Hi there! 1. Go to the Pokemon's Summary page. It's in the Contest section of the page. Affection can be raised by feeding the Pokemon a compatible Perfect Berry. For example, Sylphid here is Timid, so he likes Sweet food. I would feed him a Perfect Pecha Berry to raise his Affection. 2. There are a few Happiness-raising items. The easiest to get is the Sweet Heart, though occasionally there are others like the Easter Egg and the Lovely Soup. Then there's the Cookie, which gives experience and boosts Happiness. 3. Happiness and Affection evolutions are one benefit, but if you use your DayCare there's an additional benefit. Pokemon with higher Happiness have a bonus to their breeding compatibility and you may be able to produce eggs faster. You can also balance using a Red Gigaremo and a lot of Sweet Hearts in a drain-and-restore cycle to help breed even faster than that. I hope these help!
Veegee's AvatarVeegee
There are perfect berries?! Where in the world do I get those?
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75

QUOTE originally posted by Veegee

There are perfect berries?! Where in the world do I get those?
In the garden, you can buy perfect mulch. This works on Cheri, Pecha, Rawst, and aspear berries. From what I've seen, each plant can produce 1 perfect berry at a time. They can also be bought in the market. They will be listed under consumables.
How do you get that thing below your post?
Please visit my shop Please feed the following:
Lv. 47 — 1,862 / 6,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Go to farm, then options and it's under forum
Thanks for the info; I got help already but thanks anyway it's very kind of you.
Not new here but... what does it mean to "walk a thousand steps" to evolve a pokemon??
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Galaxywolf234567

Not new here but... what does it mean to "walk a thousand steps" to evolve a pokemon??
It's talking about the Pokéwalker. You can put a Pokemon on it and then walk around in real life with your Location on to earn Steps and Watts. In case you have safety concerns, please know that the Pokewalker doesn't store your location or tell Pokefarm where you've been. It briefly looks at where you are compared to where you were, and calculates the distance between. Alternatively, you can put a Pokemon on it and spend Interaction Points to skip the need for actual walking, in case you are unable or just want to get it done. You still have to briefly open the Pokewalker, but you don't actually have to go anywhere. Either way, when you're done, you take your Pokemon out after meeting the number of steps, and it will be able to evolve.

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page